Summers

Capture - Lost Control (2019)

59 posts in this topic

Defs interested in this.

Loved their first album at the time, next one was okay too.

So this is what you call comeback of the year. Stocked as hell to hear some new tunes, the singles released so far were lit, expect no less from the rest of the record B)

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 3

This woulda been good 2-3 years ago when it was actually completed. 

• Upvote 3

After the first listen it's not bad. Nowhere near the quality of Reign of Terror though.

• Upvote 1

OOOOOOH YEAH!!!! Thanks for the leak!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I used to like these guys back in the day, but even then they never struck me as a particularly ‘great’ band, gonna give this a shot tho 

• Upvote 1

Well my first impressions are that its pretty damn solid. This is how bands should evolve without abandoning their old fans. Couple forgettable songs in Social Suicide and Cruise but Is This (Love) is absolutely amazing. The Choir work or gang vocals or whatever they did is amazing. Id give this album a solid 8.5 or 8/10.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

Just found out about this leak ... my body is ready been a fan since they only had "You call that a knife" 

• Upvote 2

Why are all these people talking about this as if this was actually written by ther band LUL. Won't buy this even if it is good. Fuck this band. It hopefully dies off fast aswell as artery. Fuckign scumbags.

Just go listen to Varials. Much better band anyways.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 11

44 minutes ago, Weiße Rose said:

Why are all these people talking about this as if this was actually written by ther band LUL. Won't buy this even if it is good. Fuck this band. It hopefully dies off fast aswell as artery. Fuckign scumbags.

what u mean

can I get uhhhhhhhh

something else please

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Weiße Rose said:

a bit hostile but i agree with all ur points 

• Love 1

57 minutes ago, Weiße Rose said:

I don't even know this band but you gotta chill 

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to this. Thanks for the upload. <3

Man I'm actually really disapointed with this album.  I liked the singles other than dingbats because they were staying pretty heavy still but with this album that really isn't the case anymore.  There are a couple good songs though.  This Ones For You really sticks out in my opinion, other than the singles.  I can appreciate a band that was to progress musically as a band but unfortunately I don't find myself listening to this album a lot other than the couple songs that stick to the metalcore side.

1 hour ago, turtaffe said:

what u mean

the whole record was basically written by Mitchell Rogers whom they then kicked and passed it up as their own work. they don't even want to pay him royalties.

And I dislike artery for knowing this and still singing them

@hundegsicht @Dust of Pain @austallica@RockinXander@Tonisdr

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, dewey duck said:

yeah, i got a bit too angry there my bad.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dewey duck said:

my brain this morning read that as "but I agree with all ur pants" LOL

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Scotty_Trees said:

my brain this morning read that as "but I agree with all ur pants" LOL

LMFAOOOOO yes I agree with everyone’s pants 

• Haha 2

Im so damn happy, this took forever to come out. Reign of Terror was my favorite album by them trying to follow AA footsteps, but this will definitely replace that. Singles were amazing. Thank you so much KL!

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Weiße Rose said:

the whole record was basically written by Mitchell Rogers whom they then kicked and passed it up as their own work. they don't even want to pay him royalties.

I guess "Lost Control" is a fitting title for this album then...

• Haha 5

28 minutes ago, Weiße Rose said:

He already delayed the album by two years so there's that for revenge. If he had solid proof that he wrote the entire thing that would be grounds for a lawsuit and he should pursue that instead of shit talking them on social media. It's a shitty situation for all people involved and I hope they can sort it out at some point because it's been two years of nonstop "but miiiiitch" every time this band is mentioned.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, hundegsicht said:

He already delayed the album by two years so there's that for revenge. If he had solid proof that he wrote the entire thing that would be grounds for a lawsuit and he should pursue that instead of shit talking them on social media. It's a shitty situation for all people involved and I hope they can sort it out at some point because it's been two years of nonstop "but miiiiitch" every time this band is mentioned.

well i mean they could have just wrote their own songs and recorded those instead of recording the songs mitch wrote to solve all of it. So idk blaming mitch is the wrong approach imo.

Just now, Weiße Rose said:

well i mean they could have just wrote their own songs and recorded those instead of recording the songs mitch wrote to solve all of it. So idk blaming mitch is the wrong approach imo.

Yeah or at least paying royalties. I'm not defending them fucking him over but at the same time he has to do this via proper channels aka lawyers. It's no tlike this is the first time this has ever happened in the history of music lol.

• Upvote 2

Bad band bad album. All I remember from these guys is that they were AA wannabes 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 5

Not bad, pretty enjoyable listen. I still listen to Reign of Terror every once in a while, which is still their best album imo.

• Love 3

27 minutes ago, Mattalsosaid said:

Bad band bad album. All I remember from these guys is that they were AA wannabes 

Reign of Terror is better than the last three AA albums. Just because Till Death was super crabcore doesn't make them "AA wannabes" and they really stepped up after their debut. Too many people watched 10 seconds of the Knife song video and made up their minds about the band based on that.

• Upvote 6

Just now, hundegsicht said:

Reign of Terror is better than the last three AA albums. Just because Till Death was super crabcore doesn't make them "AA wannabes" and they really stepped up after their debut. Too many people watched 10 seconds of the Knife song video and made up their minds about the band based on that.

I disagree. They copied AA to the exact T how can you not see that