mR12

Shadow of Intent - Melancholy (2019)

74 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ButlerTooth said:

For such a weak deathcore year, they didn't have to go this hard to take the top spot.

The envied crown this year will be metalcore

Vulvodynia, Enterprise Earth, Thy Art is Murder, Whitechapel, Scumfuck, now Shadow of Intent, and soon to be Infant Annihilator, Signs of the Swarm, Lorna Shore, and Rings of Saturn and somehow this year is a weak deathcore year 🤦🏻‍♂️

Other Releases by

5 hours ago, invaderhemp said:

Vulvodynia, Enterprise Earth, Thy Art is Murder, Whitechapel, Scumfuck, now Shadow of Intent, and soon to be Infant Annihilator, Signs of the Swarm, Lorna Shore, and Rings of Saturn and somehow this year is a weak deathcore year 🤦🏻‍♂️

Also fit for an autopsy to add to that list 👌

5 hours ago, invaderhemp said:

2 minutes ago, Bd33 said:

Also fit for an autopsy to add to that list 👌

Also add Humanity's Last Breath...

... AAaaaannndd remove Thy Art is Murder and then you have a reliable list

12 hours ago, invaderhemp said:

Where’s Angelmaker and Brand of Sacrifice??

• Upvote 1

I don't think I've heard anything so beautiful. This album is a masterpiece! 

and so joins Shadow of Intent into the select group of dcore bands actually worth giving a fuk about. 
still hate the lows a lot of the time, but theres definitely a few great tracks here. 

ALMOST BROKE MY SPINE DEADLIFTING TO THIS OH MY GOOOD

Album of the Month for me. Idk if TOOL is gonna be able to top this for August. Time will tell I guess. I love this album so much. 

Really enjoying this album so far, as expected.

I'm going to take a guess and say these dudes aren't all about Halo anymore or...?

• Upvote 1

Oudenophobia is my song of this year.what a talent.

been listening to this since it was posted and it still slams the same way as the first listen through \m/

Listened to this today because a friend of mine wanted me to (thx @blaudrache0084) and that made me realize I gotta listen to more deathcore. This shit was pretty sick.

Melancholy, Underneath and Oudenophobia are the best tracks, with Melancholy probably being that one song I liked the most. 

1 hour ago, Burst said:

Listened to this today because a friend of mine wanted me to (thx @blaudrache0084) and that made me realize I gotta listen to more deathcore. This shit was pretty sick.

Melancholy, Underneath and Oudenophobia are the best tracks, with Melancholy probably being that one song I liked the most. 

Listen to Primordial and Reclaimer as well. Both albums are excellent too!

• Upvote 1