Summers

Bitter Breath - Blameless (Single) (2019)

10 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - July 22nd, 2019

Genre - Metalcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

1. Blameless

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Bandcamp

 

 

  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that a fucking stand up bass or violin?!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jbellaire said:

Is that a fucking stand up bass or violin?!

That looks like a 6 string double bass. Violins don't get to be anywhere near that big.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anton Chigurh said:

That looks like a 6 string double bass. Violins don't get to be anywhere near that big.


Apparently its a Chello

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jbellaire said:


Apparently its a Chello

I was having trouble discerning it between a double bass and a cello, but I don't think cellos can have more than the 4 strings.  Once it gets past that, it is a double bass, and the one in the video is a 6 stringer so not entirely sure, but that would be my guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anton Chigurh said:

I was having trouble discerning it between a double bass and a cello, but I don't think cellos can have more than the 4 strings.  Once it gets past that, it is a double bass, and the one in the video is a 6 stringer so not entirely sure, but that would be my guess.

But they have a 5 string bassist so my guess is a 6 string cello. But is he standing? Because you stand with a upright bass, but upright bass is normally 4 strings aswell.  But it sounds like a cello. I'm confused lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Crowing51 said:

But they have a 5 string bassist so my guess is a 6 string cello. But is he standing? Because you stand with a upright bass, but upright bass is normally 4 strings aswell.  But it sounds like a cello. I'm confused lol


Same haha. They have some live photos of a guy playing a standing 4 string. Their facebook says Rob Lowerman Guitar/Cello

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a tasty little jam. But I wanna hear more from the cello. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey y’all this is Rob from bitter breath and yes it it’s a 6 string cello haha. Made by NS Design. 

 

Thanks for for checking us out ✌🏻

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2019 Kingdom Leaks.