01. Bury Me (4:05)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4

Other Releases by

LOL@people still putting parental advisory on album covers

• Haha 1

I'm 100% sure the top left part of the album arts design is straight up ripping off someone else's but I can't place who it is

• Upvote 1

@guywithamango it's probably done by the same artist and it's already getting boring.

Not a bad song tho, guys have potential.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, guywithamango said:

I'm 100% sure the top left part of the album arts design is straight up ripping off someone else's but I can't place who it is

Looks pretty similar to the new Landon Tewer album. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, guywithamango said:

It's a style used by a TON of bands lately. That's why it's familiar haha it's prob on 100+ album covers at the moment lmao

On 8/12/2019 at 1:55 PM, dvsr said:

Looks pretty similar to the new Landon Tewer album. 

I designed both this and Landon’s art. I do graphic design for a few known artists and enjoy this style. It is getting quiet overused now unfortunately I designed these months ago before the hype and am paying now that the music is just coming out lol. 

It’s just a sticker concept I did, you can see bands like Alpha Wolf and dealer share a similar aesthetic. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Iamchaserrr said:

I designed both this and Landon’s art. I do graphic design for a few known artists and enjoy this style. It is getting quiet overused now unfortunately I designed these months ago before the hype and am paying now that the music is just coming out lol. 

It’s just a sticker concept I did, you can see bands like Alpha Wolf and dealer share a similar aesthetic. 

Great job though. I like it. 

@dvsr thank you. I design for the band as well as write and play guitar in the band, appreciate ppl checking it out. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/15/2019 at 3:15 AM, Iamchaserrr said:

That blkmarket sticker pack is the boi tho 😉

Art is so sick, grats. Song is killer too!

• Love 1