Rorschach

Killswitch Engage - Atonement (2019)

93 posts in this topic

On 8/18/2019 at 7:01 PM, Centralia121483 said:

Devil You Know? If that's the band your thinking of. Light the Torch is Devil You Know. So everything howard did after Killswitch engage is technically Light the Torch. The changed their name from devil you know to light the torch because the drummer said he owned the right to the name. So they had to change it. So now they just have a different drummer, but it's the same lineup. And Blood has Been shed was the band he had before killswitch engage. It wasn't bad, it was just very heavy.

Yes, I consider DYK and LTT two different bands. DYK being a bad one and LTT being a good one. Especially the first single for LTT sounded in line with KSE quality but I thought everything DYK did was super generic and nothing stood out 

Other Releases by

On 8/22/2019 at 10:06 AM, amazonbasics said:

Yes, I consider DYK and LTT two different bands. DYK being a bad one and LTT being a good one. Especially the first single for LTT sounded in line with KSE quality but I thought everything DYK did was super generic and nothing stood out 

I consider them the same band they just changed their name. But it's the same members besides the drummer. The drummer doesn't really change your sound all that much. Unless you get a drummer who is as bad as the white stripes drummer haha. But i agree devil you know wasn't that great, the songs i thought weren't as good. Light the Torch i can listen to over and over and i absolutely love the album