Summers

nothing,nowhere. x Travis Barker - destruction (Single) (2019)

10 posts in this topic

Thanks.

Ohh yea I been waiting for this one!

Such a nice blend of genres.

Not really that much into this but that's chill af, thanks

This is probably the most different song he’s ever done, which isn’t surprising considering it’s a collaboration. It’s very pop punk influenced with the distorted guitars towards the end and all the acoustic drums. Really sounds like Travis Blink 182’d the shit out of this song, which is cool with me. Really love the first half more cause it’s more traditional n,n., but it’s a very VERY solid song overall. It has a few elements that’ll take some getting used to, but there’s not a single negative thing I have to say about this song. Guitar is gorgeous as always, lyrics are usual gut wrenching n,n., drums and bass have a unique mesh of styles that blend together well. VERY excited for this EP. My favorite musician has done it again. Side note, this gives me big Hammer vibes. 

• Upvote 4

I really loved this one. Being a b182 fan for many years (although I'm not into the recent b182, really) and loving everything that n,n. creates so far for me is really amazing. Felt so nostalgic with the old b182's vibes at the end and Travis drumming. God, I really loved this one. Looking forward for the EP.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

This is probably the most different song he’s ever done, which isn’t surprising considering it’s a collaboration. It’s very pop punk influenced with the distorted guitars towards the end and all the acoustic drums. Really sounds like Travis Blink 182’d the shit out of this song, which is cool with me. Really love the first half more cause it’s more traditional n,n., but it’s a very VERY solid song overall. It has a few elements that’ll take some getting used to, but there’s not a single negative thing I have to say about this song. Guitar is gorgeous as always, lyrics are usual gut wrenching n,n., drums and bass have a unique mesh of styles that blend together well. VERY excited for this EP. My favorite musician has done it again. Side note, this gives me big Hammer vibes. 

Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low and writer/producer Zakk Cervini contributed to this song too so, yeah, this all makes sense
https://twitter.com/AlexGaskarth/status/1159122148637716480

• Sad 1

Very different song for n,n but its alright. Will take awhile to get use to of course but i dig it.

Yeeesss!! loving this! that pop-punk vibe is a great fit. I'll look forward for this EP. That guy has the talent to experiment and make it sound like he's always done it

STYGKL_1.gif

Love me some n,n.