Lord Rorschach

Erra - Eye of God [Single] (2019)

51 posts in this topic

decent, sounds like an architects track 

mix is WAY better than their previous record too

That was fucking remarkable. Jesse was right about it having elements from all of the band's previous releases. Sick mix, an Augment-esque breakdown, JT FINALLY used his highs and lows, a solo which sounded like a prettier version of some of Neon's leads, and the electronic elements (especially at the end) were really nice. Hope this is an indication of the next album's sound.

On first listen I really like this, the guitars are fierce, the linear songwriting keeps you guessing, the middle section is punchy as fuck and the electronics + Jesse's vocals are some of the catchiest since Augment.

• Upvote 5

Nice, it sounds great. 

2 hours ago, feelstowaltz said:

That was fucking remarkable. Jesse was right about it having elements from all of the band's previous releases. Sick mix, an Augment-esque breakdown, JT FINALLY used his highs and lows, a solo which sounded like a prettier version of some of Neon's leads, and the electronic elements (especially at the end) were really nice. Hope this is an indication of the next album's sound.

I know right... He doesn't have the range of Garrison Lee, but he's one of the best vocalist, live, I've heard. He sounds exactly the same and his breathing technic is top notch. I knew he could bring more variety to his screams than what he showed since he's with Erra.

I also agree this song is one of the best they've done for a while.

• Upvote 3

Burst approves of this. 

These guys never disappoint 

This is pretty tight. Although, for the love of christ. Please. Re-release you're last 5 albums as instrumental albums. I'm sure they're aware that people want it. Maybe with some cool tweaked album artwork. Easy money grab. I'd gladly throw my $ @ that if it ever happens.. 

• Upvote 3

Sounds badass, this album might blow Neon out of the water and I fucking loved neon

• Upvote 1

This is spectacular! What a massive song. I hope they play this on the Northlane tour.

• Upvote 1

Damn, I felt like Neon just came out already! Is this a b side or something new? Also, does anyone know if they have a new album in the works? Thanks in advance!

Gonna see them in November, really can't wait and if they play that song, it's gonna be nuts

FUUUUUUUUUUCK
This completely kills Neon, it has more of an Augment vibes with that filthy breakdown, Jesses Christ I love this <3

• Upvote 2

Love it, can't wait to see them in NYC :)

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

That artwork is so cool

• Upvote 1

Love me some Erra. 

• Upvote 1

Damn i was losing hope with the last releases but this one kills it all, the beginning sounded alot like Architects which is very good.

We can clearly say they are back.

1 hour ago, NW615 said:

That artwork is so cool

RIGHT? It's as dope as my fan artworks :D

I liked the first song of neon but the rest of the songs kind've sounded the same. Erra is probably my favorite of the new bands having been around the past 5 years or so, was kind've disappointed with neon like it was a besides release. They all did their parts great but the songs just kind've meshed all together, nothing stood out. 

I do like this song 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Scotty_Trees said:

Damn, I felt like Neon just came out already! Is this a b side or something new? Also, does anyone know if they have a new album in the works? Thanks in advance!

should be an LP coming

• Upvote 3

Really liked this one! Only liked one or two singles off the last album but happy with how this single sounds!

Wow this sounds so much better than Neon

• Upvote 1

Great track. Sounds much more like their Augment and Impulse sound again, which I love. Production is top-notch.

• Upvote 1

Fucking love it! Thanks for the Leak.

December 7th Amsterdam I‘m coming ❤️❤️❤️

JT and Jesse were hyping this up being super excited about this release. But HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Neon mixed with Augment/MoC, dope breakdown, and the most range we've ever heard from JT with some INSANE highs and lows.

Phenomenal. Please oh please, let this be the direction the next album goes. 

I'm glad that JT is pushing his range more, but this track is still just meh to me. The first track of Neon was great, the rest of that album was shit. I'm really starting to think that they peaked out on Drift. I hope they can get their groove back with their next release.