└?Slipknot
        └?Bad Songs
            └⚠This folder is empty

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Other Releases by

Any chance of a reupload? Seems to be down.

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought all of the links were necessary. My bad, thanks a bunch for this!

Great Album, but not AOTY material.  I actually preferred Northlane just this week alone..

Am I the only one that likes All Out Life way better as the album closer? I love Solway Firth but it feel like a weird note to end the whole thing on imo. I think the Japanese edition is definitely the way to go.

• Upvote 1

After listening to the full album, I definitely agree with Corey that All Out Life would not fit on here at all. Also, My Pain is nowhere near as bad as people are saying. 

ST>WANYK & Iowa>TGC>3>>>>>>AHIG

YES YES YES YES!!

14 hours ago, pizzaistheessenceoflife said:

So after a couple of listens I ended up deleting 3 tracks (Death Because of Death, What's Next, and My Pain - two are interludes, one might as well be an excessively long interlude...) Chucked All Out Life into the tracklist as track 3 after Unsainted/before Birth of the Cruel and I'm happy with it now. 

GENIUS. So much better now. :like:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I love Not Long For This World. The album is super experimental for them and relentless at points, awesome release by them.

78151.jpg

So I have listened to the record several times now I can fully digest it I think. Solid album. Miles better in terms of what a slipknot album should be than .5 was. Nero forte is my favorite track off of this one. The fast choppy screaming on top of that weird chorus really hits me everytime. I think we got the album we were hoping we were gonna get from them although my only gripe is that the interludes are not what I would think a slipknot interlude would be. But that's about it. I love it. I'm absolutely happy with this. I give it a 9/10. It is definitely a contender for aoty for me.

• Upvote 2

But, it doesn't come out til the 9th?

Oh well?:like:

2 hours ago, LethalLogan143 said:

how do you download it?

You press download.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

After about 6 full and focused listens I can say that this is a true 10/10 for me and my favorite Slipknot album yet. By far the most I've connected with their music and the song writing here is absolutely phenomenal. Not a single flaw to be found. The flow of the tracks with the interludes makes this album feel so cohesive. It feels so complete despite having 4-5 songs less than an average album from them. To put something out that's this strong so late into their career is mind blowing. They're truly one of the best metal bands out there. 

• Upvote 4

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

Just now, Taylor Swift said:

After about 6 full and focused listens I can say that this is a true 10/10 for me and my favorite Slipknot album yet. By far the most I've connected with their music and the song writing here is absolutely phenomenal. Not a single flaw to be found. The flow of the tracks with the interludes makes this album feel so cohesive. It feels so complete despite having 4-5 songs less than an average album from them. To put something out that's this strong so late into their career is mind blowing. They're truly one of the best metal bands out there. 

It has so much experimentation as well, which can usually spell doom, but it does NOT.

78151.jpg

Verdict is till out on this one. I need more listens. 

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

Damn. I'm already far enough behind on my albums. Does this jump to the front?

Haven't really listened to Slipknot since I heard their ST album in my room doing math homework when I was 16. I looked over at the stereo and was like, HOLY SHIT what is this, I had never heard anything like it. What happened? lol. 

LOVED: Red flag, Nero Forte, Solway Filth, Orphan

Liked: Critical Damage, Unsainted

Good: Spiders, Birth of the Cruel

Meh: Not Long For This World, A Liar's Funeral

dont care: insert coin, whats next, death because of death, my pain

7.5/10 - Better than .5, can't say compared to the others without giving it more time

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, She Stabs Deep Into Me said:

wow, period.

wow.*

• Upvote 1

first half is okay, after that...yeah thats enough slipknot for me

• Downvote 2

This album fucks :like:

This album bored me out of my mind. Either they repeat themselves, or trying with clean vocals and "progressive" sound. They run out of ideas. Worst Slipknot abum so far, or better to be said worst Stone Sour album that Slipknot recorded.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

after three singles I don't think this album will impress me any much, let alone naming it "album of the year", but I'll give it a few spins. Thanx for sharing!

Have only listened to the album twice...and that's prolly all it'll ever get lol

I'm on like my 30th front to back spin of this masterpiece anyone else?

• Upvote 1

giphy (2).gif

This album, honestly, is great. I wasn't expecting too much with all the criticism fans have been giving Slipknot after Vol. 3 (funny enough, that, S/T and Iowa are the only other albums I've listened to from Slipknot), but it kept my interest through the whole hour, so it definitely gets a "slaptastic" rating from me.

"Nero Forte" and "Critical Darling" are my jams at the moment.

• Upvote 1

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

16 hours ago, Prototype539 said:

I'm on like my 30th front to back spin of this masterpiece anyone else?

and bought it on vinyl today I haven't turned It off since Monday lol