Sign in to follow this  
Draxcazel

Slipknot - Birth of the Cruel (Single) (2019)

28 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I hope this album isn't as disappointing as the singles

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 14

This album is shaping up to have some BRUTAL riffs. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heard this earlier and it is fantastic, can't wait for the rest of this beast. Thanks for posting!

I dig it, pretty good track :) liking the lyrics

Beginning gives me some strong Alice in Chains vibes-  vocally anyway. Excitement for this album is through the roof!

Probably their best single for me. It has everything i love about Slipknot. This could be their best stuff since vol3. Give me the full album! 

• Upvote 1

Easily the worst one so far, i don't really like this song at all. Really disappointed. 

Can't download it, losing connecting to the site.

EDIT: Got it! Thanks @Draxcazel !

Fits in latter with latter album Iowa songs. Cool they're using samples again too. Lot of weird shit in it that fans of their lesser known stuff will like.

Not too shabby, but interested to see how it fits into the flow of the album. This Is the second track (excluding intro) after Unsainted and it feels more like a mid album track to me. 

I know a guy who said his grandad got the vinyl in at his barnes&noble. Will post later if he comes through and edit my comment here.

edit: his grandad got crowd killed by someone listening to Imagine Dragons. Sorry lads. He said he's gonna bury the record with his grandad to honor his memory. This is so sad. 1 like=1 prayer. Thinking about making Slipknot grandad merch to donate 10% of every purchase to bookstore security to prevent future grandad crowd killers.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, 98izzark said:

I hope this album isn't as disappointing as the singles

This site is full of people who say controversial things (that they probably don't even believe) just to get attention. Gotta love it. 

• Upvote 1

Honestly the video reminds me of burn by mushroomhead but good song 

43 minutes ago, DekinhoDesu said:

Wow this is so fake, no one who listens to Imagine Dragons would crowdkill someone, It's more likely to them kill themselves (they should)

Don't promote suicide man, not cool.

2 hours ago, DekinhoDesu said:

Wow this is so fake, no one who listens to Imagine Dragons would crowdkill someone, It's more likely to them kill themselves (they should)

I thought you were cool dude.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, DekinhoDesu said:

Stop

• Upvote 2

Best single so far. Gonna be super rad live. 

I love this. My least favourite of the 3 singles, but still awesome. I love parts like "I'm all f'ed up but I make it look good" ... like ... you could be feeling like sh*t, trapped in the dark, but you're still able to show your best self to others. Really powerful lyrics.

2 hours ago, 700ZZ said:

Don't promote suicide man, not cool.

45 minutes ago, Dust of Pain said:

Stop

49 minutes ago, Gandalfstorm said:

I thought you were cool dude.

Already edited my post. Sorry guys, I wasnt trying to promote anything, besides my hatred towards imagine dragon.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

If anyone cares, I'm here to apologize for promoting suicide. Actually, I wasnt thinking straight when I commented on the topic, I was just being a prick towards Imagine Dragons and I guess I did it by the worst means possible. So sorry If actually made someone upset. We've all been there..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DekinhoDesu said:

If anyone cares, I'm here to apologize for promoting suicide. Actually, I wasnt thinking straight when I commented on the topic, I was just being a prick towards Imagine Dragons and I guess I did it by the worst means possible. So sorry If actually made someone upset. We've all been there..

I wasn't upset I just found it in poor taste, good on you for this post my man.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, 700ZZ said:

I wasn't upset I just found it in poor taste, good on you for this post my man.

You are totally right dude, I myself love this place to death and just wish all you guys the best

• Upvote 2

@CMGX6X I thought All Out Life was alright (and yes I know it isn't on the album), Unsainted I thought used the chorus too much, Solway Firth I wasn't really feeling but I try not to cast too much judgment before listening to the album in its entirety and then this track was released and I wasn't fucking with it even more than Solway Firth

2 hours ago, 98izzark said:

@CMGX6X I thought All Out Life was alright (and yes I know it isn't on the album), Unsainted I thought used the chorus too much, Solway Firth I wasn't really feeling but I try not to cast too much judgment before listening to the album in its entirety and then this track was released and I wasn't fucking with it even more than Solway Firth

I get ya, apologize if I come across as a dick. Curious have you listen to any Slipknot releases previous to this one?