mR12

Red - From The Ashes (Single) (2019)

32 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - August 2, 2019
Genre - Alternative Rock, Christian Rock, Hard Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

01. From The Ashes (5:23)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good single, verses remind me of first albums

A bit disappointed by the chorus, expected something... a bit more dark

That heavy part half through is cool

 

Makes me want to spin End of Silence again. God I love that band

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again, sloppy production, weird mix, screams are washed out on my monitors
The chorus is for sure lacking a punch, but it's something we can expect from RED in many of their songs are heavy verses, slow, uplifting choruses, but overall the song is pretty cool, I like it
Already better than most of Gone, even tho the album was not bad, only a bit disappointing :/
Screaming parts...I mean, classic Michael, long yeeeeeaaahs or raaaaaahs, but I would like to have like screaming throughout the whole verse or such
Anyway, good, but The Evening Hate is bettah
And they could improve their lyrics

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These new songs dont have the best production but theyre more like LP5 so Im all for it, as LP4/6 were dogshit.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@desk the past 2 albums had generic production too. it's a shame, they used to be pretty good

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way better than last single for me. Yes the production is lacking but its because they are not recording with graves ($$$$) The song feels like a better version of the first single. Riff is similar but a little better in my opinion.  Is there any more info on the album?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, prsjunkie said:

Way better than last single for me. Yes the production is lacking but its because they are not recording with graves ($$$$) The song feels like a better version of the first single. Riff is similar but a little better in my opinion.  Is there any more info on the album?

Uhm, you probably missed it, but they still have Rob Graves :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ossy33xxx said:

@desk the past 2 albums had generic production too. it's a shame, they used to be pretty good

What the fuck LP5 was top tier

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, prsjunkie said:

Way better than last single for me. Yes the production is lacking but its because they are not recording with graves ($$$$) The song feels like a better version of the first single. Riff is similar but a little better in my opinion.  Is there any more info on the album?

Hey.. I know they aren’t like super rich but they have sold enough albums to lead a lavish life I feel. Why would they opt for a campaign to fund their new album? Just wanted to know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh, just like the first single. I give up on this band, just like giving up on Hinder. And the production is really bad!

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty typical Red song, I do like it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again I def dig it although It does seem a little basic and safe. OBAR was such a masterpiece cause it sounded like red with immense growth. These new songs while good are just very safe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea this is giving me that beauty and rage vibe.  That's their best album since their first imo.. so this is a good thing.  Last album was forgettable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of their best songs IMO, I love this so much!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn... why did the mixing have to be like this.. it sounds so good but the atmosphere sounds like its coming from a vacuum. Album is going to be killer nonethelessa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite bad production, but really nice song. Reminds me of the old days of this band, good stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This band is like FFDP, they just don't know when to stop. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 11:43 AM, Ossy33xxx said:

@desk the past 2 albums had generic production too. it's a shame, they used to be pretty good

Of Beauty And Rage didn't have generic production. That album is amazing. Gone did though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 12:12 PM, desk said:

What the fuck LP5 was top tier

I agree @desk Of beauty and Rage was definitely top tier. I think this person is getting their albums mixed up. I agree with the last album, but the one before that was of beauty and rage and it was definitely top tier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 4:11 AM, Frak The Gods said:

This band is like FFDP, they just don't know when to stop. 

whoa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 1:17 PM, Rian-AL said:

Meh, just like the first single. I give up on this band, just like giving up on Hinder. And the production is really bad!

Just like giving up on Hinder? They were never good, their like Nicklebacks twin. At least Red's worst song is better than any hinder song haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed this I guess, it sounds like Red and I really enjoy it.

3 minutes ago, Centralia121483 said:

Just like giving up on Hinder? They were never good, their like Nicklebacks twin. At least Red's worst song is better than any hinder song haha

Hinder wishes they were Nickelback, I love some good Nickelback. People do not realize the money they have made and the fanbase they have. Nickelback also puts on an insanely good live show.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 12:46 PM, Ad0492 said:

Hey.. I know they aren’t like super rich but they have sold enough albums to lead a lavish life I feel. Why would they opt for a campaign to fund their new album? Just wanted to know

Because they are no longer on a label anymore. Barely anyone buys cds anymore, that's where a lot of the bands get their money from. The record labels take most of the money. Now that red is doing everything without the help of the label. The money will go to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 700ZZ said:

I missed this I guess, it sounds like Red and I really enjoy it.

Hinder wishes they were Nickelback, I love some good Nickelback. People do not realize the money they have made and the fanbase they have.

 

oh i realize the money nickleback has made. But it has nothing to do with money. Just because a band makes a bunch of money, it doesn't mean their good. Nickleback has gotten away with making the same album 10 times in a row, or however many albums they have. I called Hinder Nicklebacks twin because Hinder tried to copy them years ago and it never worked out. They sound very similar, write similar shitty songs

5 minutes ago, 700ZZ said:

I missed this I guess, it sounds like Red and I really enjoy it.

Hinder wishes they were Nickelback, I love some good Nickelback. People do not realize the money they have made and the fanbase they have.

 

I would not be surprised if Nicklebacks fanbase was 90 percent women

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Centralia121483 said:

oh i realize the money nickleback has made. But it has nothing to do with money. Just because a band makes a bunch of money, it doesn't mean their good. Nickleback has gotten away with making the same album 10 times in a row, or however many albums they have. I called Hinder Nicklebacks twin because Hinder tried to copy them years ago and it never worked out. They sound very similar, write similar shitty songs

Understood, but I do think Nickelback are good. Many bands have made the same album in a row, when bands dont people freak out so they may be on to something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 700ZZ said:

Understood, but I do think Nickelback are good. Many bands have made the same album in a row, when bands dont people freak out so they may be on to something.

Yeah but the human race is also doomed when it comes to noticing actual creativity within songs. Just because you can play power chords doesn't make you a good guitarist. That's all Nickleback does, they have even been busted for recycling songs. That's one reason they get a lot of shit. There is a bar in my town that has a sign above the jukebox that says no Nickleback. People try to play it, and it gets skipped everytime. The bar tenders are on top of that shit. I've never heard more than 6 seconds of a nickleback song in that bar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Centralia121483 said:

Yeah but the human race is also doomed when it comes to noticing actual creativity within songs. Just because you can play power chords doesn't make you a good guitarist. That's all Nickleback does, they have even been busted for recycling songs. That's one reason they get a lot of shit. There is a bar in my town that has a sign above the jukebox that says no Nickleback. People try to play it, and it gets skipped everytime. The bar tenders are on top of that shit. I've never heard more than 6 seconds of a nickleback song in that bar.

Well if there is a bar in your town then I submit. Drinking is bad for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 700ZZ said:

Well if there is a bar in your town then I submit. Drinking is bad for you.

Almost everything is bad for ya, you could get cancer from drinking milk. You could get it from something you would never think to get it from/ We're all gonna die some day,, might as well live life to the fullest. Plus I've been alcohol and drug free for over 3 years now. I use to have a problem. But i was smart and got help. Plus I don't wanna die yet, I'm curious to see what the world will be like in 30 years

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Centralia121483 said:

Almost everything is bad for ya, you could get cancer from drinking milk. You could get it from something you would never think to get it from/ We're all gonna die some day,, might as well live life to the fullest. Plus I've been alcohol and drug free for over 3 years now. I use to have a problem. But i was smart and got help. Plus I don't wanna die yet, I'm curious to see what the world will be like in 30 years

That is great stuff man, really! I legit mean it. I am working with drinking myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2019 Kingdom Leaks.