Queen Kona - Acropolis (2019)

25 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Excited to hear everyone’s thoughts on this 🏰

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

25 minutes ago, Vinny554 said:

Well my thoughts are that its fucking AMAZING! I gotta say that Jake did one hell of a job. His cleans are some of the best ive ever heard and it mixes so well. Is he a new permanent member?

4 hours ago, DisturbedOne said:

Well my thoughts are that its fucking AMAZING! I gotta say that Jake did one hell of a job. His cleans are some of the best ive ever heard and it mixes so well. Is he a new permanent member?

Really glad you like it 🤘 yes! Jake is working with us on the next record 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Can’t wait to listen, hope my bandcamp purchase unlocks at midnight 

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Vinny554 said:

Really glad you like it 🤘 yes! Jake is working with us on the next record 

Sick. The next record? 😮😏❤️

9 minutes ago, Tzeromus said:

Can’t wait to listen, hope my bandcamp purchase unlocks at midnight 

Same, im a sucker for instrumentals too tho.

Wow. And I thought TAIM was the release to look forward to today. This fucking rips.

edit: you guys playing any local shows soon?

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Kyo said:

Wow. And I thought TAIM was the release to look forward to today. This fucking rips.

edit: you guys playing any local shows soon?

Man that means a lot! At this time, no...working on it though. We live a bit from one another.

34 minutes ago, DisturbedOne said:

Sick. The next record? 😮😏❤️

Same, im a sucker for instrumentals too tho.

👨‍🚀 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Vinny554 said:

I LOVE IT. 

Your band is amazing. This record shattered my expectations! Hope to hear more!

• Love 2

Heavy stuff. This is one of those bands where it's got so much going on at one time that you need the lyrics in front of you while listening otherwise you really only catch every other word. I'll have to check out bandcamp when it officially drops. It sounds pretty damn good and those are some killer clean vocals. 

• Love 1

45 minutes ago, DogDude42 said:

I LOVE IT. 

Your band is amazing. This record shattered my expectations! Hope to hear more!

Much love ❤️ thank you

19 minutes ago, dvsr said:

Heavy stuff. This is one of those bands where it's got so much going on at one time that you need the lyrics in front of you while listening otherwise you really only catch every other word. I'll have to check out bandcamp when it officially drops. It sounds pretty damn good and those are some killer clean vocals. 

I really encourage you to follow along lyrically. The album has a narrative element that progresses with each track. It’s meant to be listened to in one sitting. Thanks for checking it out 🤘

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Vinny554 said:

Much love ❤️ thank you

I really encourage you to follow along lyrically. The album has a narrative element that progresses with each track. It’s meant to be listened to in one sitting. Thanks for checking it out 🤘

That's the plan my man! Lyrics are very important especially in this type of music! That's why i'm hoping the lyrics are up on bandcamp tomorrow so I can fully digest this monster. Keep up the good work guys. 

• Upvote 2

Solid album, I wish more deathcore bands had cleans in their songs similar to this but that being said this album is heavy in the right places and the breakdowns are crushing. Good job can't wait to hear more material in the future

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Venomborn said:

I'm soooooooo excited for this! @Vinny554 

Let us know your thought!

Wasn't expecting something THIS good. Went only through two songs and I'm already hard.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Vinny554 said:

Let us know your thought!

It is SO GOOD. You guys have crafted one of the best albums of the whole year, easily. My favorite is still “Catacombs”, but the entire album is incredible and I’m left wanting more haha

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Venomborn said:

It is SO GOOD. You guys have crafted one of the best albums of the whole year, easily. My favorite is still “Catacombs”, but the entire album is incredible and I’m left wanting more haha

I agree, i wanted more also :). Its so well done and it makes me happy to see everyone enjoying it.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, Venomborn said:

6 hours ago, DisturbedOne said:

I agree, i wanted more also :). Its so well done and it makes me happy to see everyone enjoying it.

20 hours ago, Zacha said:

Wasn't expecting something THIS good. Went only through two songs and I'm already hard.

Thanks for the love guys 🤘 hard work on this album

• Love 3

it's like taking the best elements of Born of Osiris and The Faceless and mixing them together. Love the technical elements, the instrumentation is fantastic, and the cleans mesh really well. 

• Love 4

On 7/28/2019 at 12:05 PM, Vinny554 said:

Thanks for the love guys 🤘 hard work on this album

We can tell 🤘😀🤘🔥

I literally jam this everyday, definitely AOTY contender for me. I urge anyone who hasnt given this a spin to do so immediately.

I've been jamming it all day since last weekend, and the more I listen the more I like it!

Still have to dig into the lyrics, but I plan to do it cause they seem important :D

I'll do a shotout on my ig, which is nothing big, but just a place where I post the music I'm digging...Really hope to catch these guys in Europe someday!

• Upvote 1

On 8/6/2019 at 9:42 AM, Heartless Horizons said:

I've been jamming it all day since last weekend, and the more I listen the more I like it!

Still have to dig into the lyrics, but I plan to do it cause they seem important :D

I'll do a shotout on my ig, which is nothing big, but just a place where I post the music I'm digging...Really hope to catch these guys in Europe someday!

On 8/4/2019 at 9:16 PM, DisturbedOne said:

I literally jam this everyday, definitely AOTY contender for me. I urge anyone who hasnt given this a spin to do so immediately.

Definitely dig into the lyrics! Thanks for the love fellas

• Love 1