Slipknot - Solway Firth (Single) (2019)

40 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

IOWA era is back \m/

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Siiick track!

One of the best tracks they've released since Iowa. I'm really stoked to hear the new album after all three singles have been this good.

• Upvote 3

Best track released so far off the new album, this is shaping up to be a really great album if the single quality is consistent throughout the record. Looking forward to seeing them in the tour next April as well, seeing them for the first time in a couple of years at Download this summer made me hyped to see them again asap. 

Those first few initial lines, why does he enunciate that way?! Odd but this song is incredible regardless.

I'm enjoying the production on it, which I rarely ever say. Looking forward to this record. Thanks for posting!

I'll wait for the full album but I'm SOOO perched for this album.

ezgif-com-resize.jpg

This shit is fucking sick. Unsainted grew on me but this blows it out of the water.

This is super experimental. Fuck I've always loved this band. Can't wait!

• Upvote 1

Love it, especially since you can hear a lot of 133 in this. Awesome stuff, can't wait to hear the rest of this beast.

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

1 hour ago, cheesentoast said:

Those first few initial lines, why does he enunciate that way?! Odd but this song is incredible regardless.

I'm enjoying the production on it, which I rarely ever say. Looking forward to this record. Thanks for posting!

I think to give kind of a creepy vibe to it but I agree it does sound kinda weird. 

fire track none the less. 

• Upvote 1

So much better than the first single in my opinion. All Out Life & Unsainted sounded like a continuation of .5, which is great, but wanted the next step for Slipknot, this is it though!

This is where I can see why Corey said Iowa levels of heavy, from the sounds of the singles it's going to be like .5 and Iowa had a baby and I'm all for it. While they did my pet peeve of releasing the closer as single, this is such a good song and theres another 12 to listen to still so it doesn't bother me too much here :D

giphy (2).gif

Mother of hell, this far more awesome!!!

this has sincerely surprised me. i  didn't expect this song to be THIS heavy,  this and Unsainted are really promising.

• Love 1

Holy tits. I'm calling my mom to come pick me up....

• Upvote 1

See? Everyone just had to wait. Unsainted was just the radio single. The boys really fuckin delivered on this one.

ezgif.com-crop.gif.d2fdfed799787d887a493e0c1688cea8.gif

I like unsainted better, I'm just a bitch for opera/symphonic stuff. But this is very good. It's been a while since Slipknot didnt fuck my ass so hard

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DekinhoDesu said:

I like unsainted better, I'm just a bitch for opera/symphonic stuff. But this is very good. It's been a while since Slipknot didnt fuck my ass so hard

Same here. The beginning of this song was confusing, but the rest was great enough for me to not give a shit about it lol

• Love 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Wtf... This song is a fucking banger!!!!!

• Haha 1

Holy. Fucking. Shit. This fucking destroys!!!!!!! This is bonafide baby punching music haha ?