Rorschach

Carnifex - World War X (2019)

40 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

So the further in years we go, the shorter the albums are, got it

• Upvote 2

Just now, Physyadelic said:

So the further in years we go, the shorter the albums are, got it

To be honest, for all songs in an album sounding same-y (like all of them heavy deathcore for instance) I'd prefer up to 40 minutes of decent similar songs than 90 minutes.

The latter being acceptable when there's some variation in the overall sound or song structure in an album.

• Love 1

Just now, Draxcazel said:

To be honest, for all songs in an album sounding same-y (like all of them heavy deathcore for instance) I'd prefer up to 40 minutes of decent similar songs than 90 minutes.

The latter being acceptable when there's some variation in the overall sound or song structure in an album.

I got your point, but I hate how "trendy" 10 tracks on album after 3 to 4 years have become...

• Upvote 1

I got your point, but I hate how "trendy" 10 tracks on album after 3 to 4 years have become...

There's stuff with like 7 tracks as long as an hour to stuff with 20 under an hour, depends on your taste I guess.

You do you.

Also, this is pretty damn early leak...
Getting Skillet or Northlane earlier has risen? :lol: 

Just now, Draxcazel said:

There's stuff with like 7 tracks as long as an hour to stuff with 20 under an hour, depends on your taste I guess.

You do you.

To be honest bro, I like a bit longer albums than shorter, I think the best run time for me is circa 40 to 1 hour :lol: under 40 is...acceptable but kind of disappointing for the time you had to wait
Especially when the band can pretty much do no wrong

To be honest bro, I like a bit longer albums than shorter, I think the best run time for me is circa 40 to 1 hour :lol: under 40 is...acceptable but kind of disappointing for the time you had to wait
Especially when the band can pretty much do no wrong

Quality over quantity for me, loved Good Charlotte's last album even though it had like 8 songs and was 30 minutes long.

Reign in Blood is only 29 minutes and it's better than 90% of music out there.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Physyadelic said:

Also, this is pretty damn early leak...
Getting Skillet or Northlane earlier has risen? :lol: 

Or even Bad Omens, let's hope for the best 😎

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Physyadelic said:

We must remember that with the sheer amount of technology around us now, attention spans are dropping at a tremendous rate. I seriously think SOME bands take this into consideration when writing and recording new albums 

• Haha 1

Really enjoying this 3 songs in, thanks for the upload, all good so far! Bring on Shadow of Intent though! 

Sounding pretty damn sick so far. Thanks for this upload. <3

surprised this isn't higher quality since the band is selling copies on tour. Either way, thanks for the leak!! 

Pleasant surprise here, thanks for posting.

its alright

320 and FLAC added!

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Cheers guys. 

Its good for what it is but its more of the same, can't see myself listening to it more than like five times 

• Upvote 2

This band has such a solid discography. One of my favorites. There's not much you can change around in deathcore and still have it be deathcore. Love his vocals. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I like it. Flac sounds really good. Some really interesting dynamics within all the songs. Not to mention their gutair solo's are on point. Solid 8/10 for me. 

I like this and it goes harder than I expected. HOWEVER i'm not so keen on the mix, the vocals seems way to back for me and everything else sounds too flat

I hope these dudes never change, theyve been one of the most solid deathcore bands since i found them back in like 2010. This album is very good just wish it had a few more songs on it :'(

9 minutes ago, DisturbedOne said:

I hope these dudes never change, theyve been one of the most solid deathcore bands since i found them back in like 2010. This album is very good just wish it had a few more songs on it :'(

If you consider "bury me in blasphemy" a bonus track you will have one more song B)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Vicent666 said:

If you consider "bury me in blasphemy" a bonus track you will have one more song B)

Thats accurate, it does sound like it was recorded during these sessions.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DisturbedOne said:

Thats accurate, it does sound like it was recorded during these sessions.

Of course, I think this song just didn't come on the album because it has a different lyrics than the album theme.

• Upvote 1