Michael

Storm the Sky - Discography (2011-2019)

8 posts in this topic

storm-the-sky-band.thumb.jpg.a7f6fe1b95495d85bbdc8c04f1ef0b34.jpg

Genre - Post-Hardcore, Metalcore

Country - Australia

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR (unless otherwise stated)

Release List:

EPs

Storm the Sky (2012)
Vigilance (2013)

Studio Albums

Permanence (2015)

Sin Will Find You (2016)

Download

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 3

Other Releases by

This is so fucking sad Alexa play Burning. But seriously thought this is one of those cases where a band got softer, but kept creativity and atmosphere while also removing a lot of the genericore moments they previously had and yet that also made them lose like 80% of their fanbase, shame they ended up disbanding even after demoing another release. I legitimately feel like this is a better Sempiternal -> TTS type transition than what BamMeTheHamzon (or many other similar bands in the genre) did after Sempiternal, I absolutely adored majority of SWFY. This shit still stings, bros :( 

• Upvote 3

Shame they decided to kill their career by making a boring album @desk

• Love 1
  • Downvote 3

Were a great band, final album was/is awesome.

• Upvote 1

Memes aside, it's a shame that a talented band like this never got where they deserved to be. They went from making (cringy but good for its time) trance/metalcore on the EPs, to top tier Post-hardcore on their first LP, to really interesting and atmospheric modern (phc infused) electronic alt rock with their last and easily best album. it might not have been a TTS killer but it was a lot more unique and less formulaic than other albums in its genre. You had bangers like "Jaded Ghost", incredibly atmospheric tracks like "Burning" and beautiful sweet songs like "Medicine". It basically had it all, beautiful production (especially the scarcely but effectively used electronics), great vocals, great writing and great variety in styles. Sadly, as @desk mentioned, they built their fanbase on edgy core kids who need breakdowns to enjoy something. Other than that, theres literally no reason to not like this album. Desk can even enjoy Lilac, despite hating gays.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

mediocre band with a skimp ass discography broke up. Cry me a river.

post the BTBAM discography already!!!

Just now, Smash_Adams said:

post the BTBAM discography already!!!

ill get it together, but i won't be uploading any discographies until PTL is back up

This bands farewell hometown show in Melbourne was absolutely bonkers, glad I got to see them at each stage of their EP's and albums releases, RIP to a wonderful band