Deftones has leaked -- however, at the request of a significant member of the fan community, Kingdom Leaks has decided not to aid in its spread until Thursday morning EDT. What you do with that is up to you, but please don't be asking us for links or publicly aid others in finding it on this website.
Summers

Wolves at the Gate - Eclipse (2019)

80 posts in this topic

yo this is really good. AOTM likely. need that 320 cuz there's a bad skip in one song. can't believe we got it like 2 weeks early

Other Releases by

4 hours ago, desk said:

Ok, I'll try to reach a compromise here. Which Architects albums does this remind you most of?

Their last two or three albums, especially the newest one 

I don't hear thrice, but I'm willing to compromise

• Confused 1

Just now, Dust of Pain said:

Their last two or three albums, especially the newest one 

I don't hear thrice, but I'm willing to compromise

see if you maybe had said THAN or Daybreaker I could've seen where you're coming from, now you just completely lost me and I'm not willing to continue this, sorry.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

17 minutes ago, desk said:

see if you maybe had said THAN or Daybreaker I could've seen where you're coming from, now you just completely lost me and I'm not willing to continue this, sorry.

Guess I'm just wrong, apologies

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

If I can put some gaz on the fire it’s well known these guys are huge fans of Thrice. It doesn’t sound “exactly” like them but there’s a lot of similarities, mostly the clean vocals of course, I always thought he sounded like Dustin Kensrue in a lot of ways but mainly his vocal style back in Thrice’s earlier years. Also personally I wouldn’t say the closest these guys are from is The Artist In The Ambulance, but clearly more like a heavier version of Vheissu.

The singles to this album had me excited, but I was not prepared for just how front to back great this album was. Truly.

i keep coming back to face to face and evil are the kings

• Upvote 1

Album is great.  I def. see Thrice comparisons as I've always considered them in the same vein, with this album they actually pulled off Thrice 2.0 though.  This is better than anything Thrice has released since Vheisuu pretty much.

Instant classic for me.  Better than VxV even.

• Love 1

FFO Wolves At The Gate, Wolves At The Gate,  and Wolves At The Gate,

• Upvote 1

STYGKL_1.gif

I was not prepared at all for this. I might love this more than Captors. That’s how good this record is. So much soul and passion in the entirety of this. Like it’s been said many times, there’s not one filler song and each song is unique. This album is HUGE boys, don’t sleep on this. 

Is there a fix for track 8 that has the blip in it?

1 hour ago, Jimmatz said:

Is there a fix for track 8 that has the blip in it?

it will be okay when 320 comes out next week

STYGKL_1.gif

320 and FLAC added!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

Ci9F4aT.jpg      bCKeHSZ.jpg      obsJ5Mr.jpg      bjt89HR.jpg
*Requests are reserved for Donators only. To learn about donating or donator perks, please visit this link.*
**Interested in becoming a Provider? Visit this link to find out how!**

R.I.P. Kyle Pavone 
June 5, 1990 - August 25, 2018

"Will I be remembered or will I be lost in loving eyes?"

thanks for the 320 ^_^ <3

FLAC ftw

banner.jpg

I've been around for a minute.

Finally got around to listening to this album and its insane! These guys truly make great music, and this album is no exception. Absolutely phenomenal! <3

What a beautiful and more than well written album,unbelievable. A lesson in how to be on the same level as Captors. The artwork is simple,but simply great. I am seriously impressed by Face to Face,I don't know how to stop listening to her,my all time favorite song by them. 

northlane,bloodline.jpg

Alright,  I've listened to this album at least 40 times now.  It is definitely AOTY IMO.  
Favorite songs : Alone 15/10,  Eclipse 9/10,  History 10/10,  Blessings & Curses 15/10 (I'm a sucker for their worship songs).

• Upvote 1

ezgif.com-resize.gif

I know I'm late listening to this, but I'm only 3 songs in and I know it's gonna be in my top 5 AOTY.

• Upvote 1

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

On 8/1/2019 at 2:53 PM, Kayze said:

Alright,  I've listened to this album at least 40 times now.  It is definitely AOTY IMO.  
Favorite songs : Alone 15/10,  Eclipse 9/10,  History 10/10,  Blessings & Curses 15/10 (I'm a sucker for their worship songs).

I really love how these guys are very religious but they do not shove it down your throat. I am not a religious person at all, these guys and Demon Hunter really do well to not overwhelm. 

download.jpg