Michael

Killswitch Engage - I Am Broken Too (Single) (2019)

43 posts in this topic

This is good shit. Chill out weebs. You all are bashing this but you know your asses would post a 1 minute AMV on your alt insta account with this track to some footage of Saskue fighting Itachi or some shit.

• Haha 4

Other Releases by

Just now, SavageWraith said:

This is good shit. Chill out weebs. You all are bashing this but you know your asses would post a 1 minute AMV on your alt insta account with this track to some footage of Saskue fighting Itachi or some shit.

Bruh

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

Bruh

Bruh4.mp3

I love his voice! This is great! Looking forward to this album a lot! Thanks!

• Upvote 1

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

It was alright. Still excited for the rest of the album

My music is available for free on this site and @ widowswail.bandcamp.com

This is bland, but every album's gotta have some filler, so sure, go with the radio rock garbage to fill space between the real songs.

On 7/16/2019 at 9:58 AM, Burst said:

This strangely reminds me of the stuff I've listened to in 2009. Huh, suddenly nostalgia.

Great song though. 

Well I mean, the last Howard-album from KSE came out in '09, was it that? Lol 

13 hours ago, J-Dash said:

This is bland, but every album's gotta have some filler, so sure, go with the radio rock garbage to fill space between the real songs.

"radio rock garbage" 

Wow, I'd kill for songs like this to be on the radio, I don't think you know what "radio rock" is. Have you heard the type of "rock" they play on today's radio? That would be like Imagine Dragons or Coldplay, not this, pal. God some people are so hard to please. 

"If it doesn't have screams, its not heavy enough for me"

LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Tedwards_ said:

Well I mean, the last Howard-album from KSE came out in '09, was it that? Lol 

Actually, this is the second song I've listened of Killswitch Engage, after Unleashed. Before that I did not even know about this band. It reminds me of 2009 because of the songs I've listened around there. It was when I was more into rock than metal.

• Upvote 1

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

23 hours ago, Burst said:

Actually, this is the second song I've listened of Killswitch Engage, after Unleashed. Before that I did not even know about this band. It reminds me of 2009 because of the songs I've listened around there. It was when I was more into rock than metal.

Oh man you've been missing out all this time! ! Definitely checkout their past albums. 

23 minutes ago, Tedwards_ said:

Oh man you've been missing out all this time! ! Definitely checkout their past albums. 

I will most likely! I'll definitely keep it in mind.

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

On 7/18/2019 at 1:24 AM, Tedwards_ said:

"radio rock garbage" 

Wow, I'd kill for songs like this to be on the radio, I don't think you know what "radio rock" is. Have you heard the type of "rock" they play on today's radio? That would be like Imagine Dragons or Coldplay, not this, pal. God some people are so hard to please. 

"If it doesn't have screams, its not heavy enough for me"

LOL

"You have to accept any substandard music a band makes or you're a hater"
You are the reason the music industry has nothing but unlistenable dogshit now. Fuck you.

• Haha 1