mR12

Crown The Empire - The Resistance (Deluxe Edition) (2015)

27 posts in this topic

Release - October 30, 2015
Genre - Post-Hardcore, Electronic, Metalcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

01. Call To Arms (Act i) (3:01)
02. Initiation (4:40)
03. Millennia (3:44)
04. Machines (4:29)
05. The Wolves of Paris (Act ii) (1:42)
06. MNSTR (3:29)
07. Second Thoughts (3:42)
08. Maniacal Me (3:34)
09. Satellites (Act iii) (2:07)
10. Rise of the Runaways (3:35)
11. Bloodline (4:20)
12. The Phoenix Reborn (5:45)
13. Johnny's Rebellion (6:45)
14. Prisoners of War (3:56)
15. Cross Our Bones (3:25)
16. Machines (Reinvented) (4:02)
17. Millennia (Acoustic) (4:03)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any way to get a passtheleak download instead both the links are being red flagged and blocked for download by my virus protection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TyrantsxBlood said:

Any way to get a passtheleak download instead both the links are being red flagged and blocked for download by my virus protection

Turn off the virus protection

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TyrantsxBlood - PTL will be added at a later date. Both those hosters are 100% safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TyrantsxBlood said:

@mR12 Thanks, I'll just wait for that then.

Idk I don't think I have ever got a virus from websites like ano maybe Im just lucky though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Summers I rather play it safe. Both the filehosts that are up rn are the only ones that get flagged and blocked so I'm not chancing it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, TyrantsxBlood said:

@Summers I rather play it safe. Both the filehosts that are up rn are the only ones that get flagged and blocked so I'm not chancing it

Nothing to chance, they're 100% safe. Virus blockers xan block some pretty harmless things 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dust of Pain I'm not taking my virus blocker off guys just leave well enough alone. I'll just wait for a PTL link or just not worry about having the album in 320. Thanks

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TyrantsxBlood said:

@Dust of Pain I'm not taking my virus blocker off guys just leave well enough alone. I'll just wait for a PTL link or just not worry about having the album in 320. Thanks

No one's telling you to take it off. Just talking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TyrantsxBlood said:

You were also addressing me with your reply, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dust of Pain I know you're telling me it's safe but it's still trying to coax me into taking my virus blocker down hence me addressing you with the reply. Either way, I had previously said that I would just wait which should have just been the end of it with no more chime ins. I'm not trying to create bad blood with anyone but if you wanna take it to heart by all means -shrugs-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TyrantsxBlood said:

@Dust of Pain I know you're telling me it's safe but it's still trying to coax me into taking my virus blocker down hence me addressing you with the reply. Either way, I had previously said that I would just wait which should have just been the end of it with no more chime ins. I'm not trying to create bad blood with anyone but if you wanna take it to heart by all means -shrugs-

No one's trying to create bad blood, just, talking. You seem to be the one taking it to heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this album. It has so many great sounds across it. I remember when they released both Initiation, and then Bloodline as singles, I overplayed those so much summer 2014. And KL had a preview for the whole album and I listened to that a shitload. I liked Retrograde a good amount, and I'm excited for Sudden Sky. It'll be listenable enough.

  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TyrantsxBlood said:

@Dust of Pain I'm not taking my virus blocker off guys just leave well enough alone. I'll just wait for a PTL link or just not worry about having the album in 320. Thanks

pathetic.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TyrantsxBlood said:

@NieR:Automata™ What's really pathetic is somebody chiming into a convo that has nothing to do with them just to start stir the pot

Both sites are perfectly safe, anyone can confirm that. Yet you're still paranoid over some garbage your antivirus found.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay... and I personally didn't and don't want to take my antivirus down for it. Why is me not listening to other people about a site that may or may not hurt my personal property such a big deal to you and make me pathetic? @NieR:Automata™ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just use

Image result for limewire

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure this website that's been being run for a few years that makes its business on downloads and donations know nothing about whether these things would "hurt my personal property"

 

People were just explaining things to you, prior to being called pathetic, you blew it out of proportion. Calm down please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TyrantsxBlood said:

Okay... and I personally didn't and don't want to take my antivirus down for it. Why is me not listening to other people about a site that may or may not hurt my personal property such a big deal to you and make me pathetic? @NieR:Automata™ 

 

Go be a dumbass somewhere else. 

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't understand why people can't just leave the guy alone. If he doesn't want to use a certain download site then that's up to him, don't need to be so fucking hostile about it.

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easily their best album.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toxic users will get heated over a thread from FOUR YEARS AGO. Now that's what I call "pathetic" Xd

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TyrantsxBlood I have added a PTL link for this album, download it if you'd like. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crust said:

Toxic users will get heated over a thread from FOUR YEARS AGO. Now that's what I call "pathetic" Xd

Well technically the thread was made only hours ago, but you're still correct.

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2019 Kingdom Leaks.