Chillin_Da_Villain

Sooo... What do we do here?

15 posts in this topic

I'm pretty new, and I'm just wondering what it is we do here. Do we just get the goods and go? Or do people talk about stuff?

You can always discuss music in their respective threads, or even create new ones, or just spam shoutbox until the toxicity gets to you.

• Upvote 4

Well, that sounds fun (except for the last one. I'd rather die). How does one obtain reputation points?

• Upvote 3

Just now, Chillin_Da_Villain said:

Well, that sounds fun (except for the last one. I'd rather die). How does one obtain reputation points?

Done

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the community buddy!

Do you just get quoted?

No you get reputation kinda like reaction emojis on Facebook

• Upvote 1

Quoting someone doesn't add anything to reputation. Its how people react to your posts

• Upvote 2

Just now, Prototype539 said:

Welcome to the community buddy!

Hmm... I see. Thank you, O Wise Ones. I will cherish this knowledge for the next... until whenever I need to do actual life stuff.

• Upvote 1

Hi welcome to KL, over there we have the regular "I'm just here for the leaks" people that don't really talk, then the active community over there in chat. I recommend not reading the chat of any posts that are past 10+ comments in order to maintain sanity levels at a minimum however if you wish to view comments please do so at your own risk. Enjoy your stay and please don't be that guy in chat that says "where's X album" or "can someone get X album" cause that's honestly really annoying and requests in chat are not permitted anyways.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, shfydgi said:

please don't be that guy in chat that says "where's X album" or "can someone get X album" cause that's honestly really annoying

Fair enough. I like X, but I got all his stuff already. I agree with you, that's some cancer right there. Thanks for the lil tour, pal.

6 minutes ago, Chillin_Da_Villain said:

Fair enough. I like X, but I got all his stuff already. I agree with you, that's some cancer right there. Thanks for the lil tour, pal.

No no not XXXTENTACION "X" is just a placeholder for any band/artist lmao

• Haha 1

You know, that makes a lot more sense. I'm a goofy goober. 

It's ok you're still learning the website

Welcome to the world of KL new person. Im Ben Burnley from breaking benjamin ;) and this is the place to get most of your leaks on the internet. Theirs people that are close to home with you on this site and some you just want to kill. But I will tell you, you'll love KL alot. Its a great place to discuss new music and upcoming stuff in chat or discussions and such. Cant wait for the best with u sir :) 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

Theirs people that are close to home with you on this site and some you just want to kill. 

Haha, everyone gets like that, I get that. Thanks, pal. Can't wait for the best with you as well!