We are aware that some MP3 files have corrupted/black embedded album art. We are working to fix this for future releases. For those of you facing this issue, please avail yourself of our Artwork Finder.
Chillin_Da_Villain

Archival Forum(s)?

3 posts in this topic

So, I'm new here. Like, really new. But. I was wondering if we could create a section where people can upload whatever music they have that has been out for a while, just so we have a larger library to sample. This, I think, could be useful, if a person has just found out about an artist. If they want to try before they buy like everyone on this website, usually it's limited to the artist's newer stuff (2016 ish and onwards). Maybe it could be an 'Archive' section in each genre? I'm not the expert here. But regardless, I think it'd be quite helpful if we collected all the music we could to give the greatest variety.

@Chillin_Da_Villain from an administrative perspective, that would be an absolute shitshow. We try to fill in the gaps of well known artists with the discographies forum, which acts as our archive.