Lord Kingdom

Too Close To Touch - I'm Hard To Love, But So Are You, Vol. 2 [EP] (2019)

12 posts in this topic

hopefully this is just a one of ep they will do. they are good but miss their other sound

• Upvote 1

Another one bites the dust! What ever happened to “The Deep End” (Nerve Endings) sound? Very disappointed in the direction this band is going. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, bearseatbeets said:

Another one bites the dust! What happened to “The Deep End” (Nerve Endings) sound? 

I'm genuinely surprised they are still on Epitaph with...uhm, THIS

• Upvote 1

F.I.N.E. has grown on me a ton, it's so catchy! Bedroom Hymn is ok, but the last song is completely forgettable.

Overall it's way better than Vol 1.

Snooze fest. I'm all for bands changing their sound up and going in a new direction, but this isn't even done well. 

• Upvote 2

1. F.I.N.E. - Eh.

2. Bedroom Hymn - Really Good.

3. Good Intentions - Its Alright.

Just don't listen to F.I.N.E. then your good :) 

Bedroom Hymn is probably the best song they've put out since their last full length. Fine is a big fat no from me, and Good Intentions is cool

I kind of like good intentions.  Like if it was some random band i've never heard of I might be able to say "yea.. this is solid, i can see some potential here" .. but coming from this band and knowing how far they have fallen.. fuck man.  I even loved their second album as much if not more than their first, entire discography was so damn good at that point.

Also I just realized they lost their lead guitarist and their bassist?   I thought it was just their bassist.  No fucking wonder.  omg why don't they replace the members? sighhhhhh

• Upvote 1