Lord Kingdom

Ed Sheeran - No. 6 Collaborations Project (2019)

13 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - July 12, 2019
Genre - Pop, Pop Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

 

Tracklist:

1. Ed Sheeran – Beautiful People (feat. Khalid)
2. Ed Sheeran – South of the Border (feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B)
3. Ed Sheeran – Cross Me (feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock)
4. Ed Sheeran – Take Me Back to London (feat. Stormzy)
5. Ed Sheeran – Best Part of Me (feat. YEBBA)
6. Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don't Care
7. Ed Sheeran & Travis Scott – Antisocial
8. Ed Sheeran – Remember The Name (feat. Eminem & 50 Cent)
9. Ed Sheeran – Feels (feat. Young Thug & J Hus)
10. Ed Sheeran – Put It All On Me (feat. Ella Mai)
11. Ed Sheeran – Nothing On You (feat. Paulo Londra & Dave)
12. Ed Sheeran – I Don’t Want Your Money (feat. H.E.R.)
13. Ed Sheeran – 1000 Nights (feat. Meek Mill & A Boogie wit da Hoodie)
14. Ed Sheeran – Way To Break My Heart (feat. Skrillex)
15. Ed Sheeran, Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars – BLOW

 

Downloads

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Other Releases by

“Remember The Name” but……. But that’s a really good Mike Shinoda song. One that’s actually really popular. Hopefully more people stumble on it now?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

did eminem just reference i prevail and nine inch nails 

Share this post


Link to post

Im actually interested in a couple of these. Khalid and Camella mostly. Bruno Mars too.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Emopunk182 said:

did eminem just reference i prevail and nine inch nails 

HOLY SHIT IT SEEMS LIKE HE DID 

https://genius.com/17568193/Ed-sheeran-remember-the-name/But-they-said-time-would-tell-what-if-id-prevail-huh-and-all-i-did-was-what-put-nine-inch-nails-where-in-my-eyelids-now-what

If I were ever dissed by Em I'd just be happy that he even acknowledged my existence

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm diggin' Beautiful People, Cross Me, and Antisocial. I've kinda been into Ed Sheeran, but never enough to actually bother with buying his stuff. Also, Skrillex came outta nowhere. i haven't seen much from him since Recess. Wack.

Share this post


Link to post

antisocial unironically slaps

Share this post


Link to post

What a pleasant surprise, this is pure fire! It's his first album I liked.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/11/2019 at 5:57 AM, Emopunk182 said:

did eminem just reference i prevail and nine inch nails 

I doubt he referenced I prevail, that's a super common expression. 

 

and the NIN lyric was referencing the first time he referenced nine inch nails like 15 years ago on 'my name is'

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

FLAC added!

Share this post


Link to post

Not even a fan but this is catchy, have to be honest.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/11/2019 at 12:33 PM, Lord Kingdom said:

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - July 12, 2019
Genre - Pop, Pop Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

 

Tracklist:

1. Ed Sheeran – Beautiful People (feat. Khalid)
2. Ed Sheeran – South of the Border (feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B)
3. Ed Sheeran – Cross Me (feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock)
4. Ed Sheeran – Take Me Back to London (feat. Stormzy)
5. Ed Sheeran – Best Part of Me (feat. YEBBA)
6. Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don't Care
7. Ed Sheeran & Travis Scott – Antisocial
8. Ed Sheeran – Remember The Name (feat. Eminem & 50 Cent)
9. Ed Sheeran – Feels (feat. Young Thug & J Hus)
10. Ed Sheeran – Put It All On Me (feat. Ella Mai)
11. Ed Sheeran – Nothing On You (feat. Paulo Londra & Dave)
12. Ed Sheeran – I Don’t Want Your Money (feat. H.E.R.)
13. Ed Sheeran – 1000 Nights (feat. Meek Mill & A Boogie wit da Hoodie)
14. Ed Sheeran – Way To Break My Heart (feat. Skrillex)
15. Ed Sheeran, Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars – BLOW

 

Downloads

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

 

 

 

On 7/15/2019 at 11:40 PM, DphippS said:

Not even a fan but this is catchy, have to be honest.

 

how did he do collab with garbage musicians and not put our last night one of thw wbst band out there that made solid pop covers while they were not even a pop band

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.