We are aware that some MP3 files have corrupted/black embedded album art. We are working to fix this for future releases. For those of you facing this issue, please avail yourself of our Artwork Finder.
Summers

Oh, Sleeper - Bloodied / Unbowed (2019)

50 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - July 12th, 2019

Genre - Metalcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Let It Wave (03:37)
2. Decimation & Burial (03:31)
3. Fissure (04:03)
4. Of Bane & Disease (04:45)
5. Two Ships (05:04)
6. The Island (05:05)
7. Mutinous (03:20)
8. Pulse over Throne (02:55)
9. Oxygen (03:26)
10. The Summit (04:26)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 11

Nice cover.

• Upvote 2

LET'S GOOOO!!! 😍

YESSSSSSS Thank you. 

What a perfect progression from the titan ep. 

They really cant make bad tunes. 6 years worth the wait

I'm not hard, you're hard!

For an album I wasn't super hyped about, this sure blew me away. It's like a "wholesome" metalcore album, consistent throughout as well as having a bit of variety in the feel of each one. (Special mention of the closure there). The vocals are also spot on, uncleans (not very unclean but still) and the cleans have a good mix throughout.

Also the fact there's barely any electronic elements is a plus. Easily going to be on repeat for a long time.

Fugggg. Let's get it. 

So good, now THAT is where the hype should be

• Upvote 2

I never thought they could top Children of Fire, but this is ridicuosly good 

• Upvote 1

I know they use diminished chords a lot but the way they do it leading into the verse ~1:30 into mutinous is done so incredibly well. Album is everything I hoped for from them except I would have liked a couple Moreno new songs since we already had oxygen 3 years ago and listening to al the singles made it only 5 new songs. But amazing as expected from these guys.

always liked these guys, thx for post!

Looking at the comments, this is worth the listen. Thanks for the upload! Album cover is badass!!!

It's okay. It just doesn't captivate me as much as Children of Fire. Children of Fire remains the superior album for me.

• Upvote 4

great stuff

There’s some sweet releases right now. Can’t wait to spin this and Auras.

excited to listen to this when i get off work... :) 

I remember seeing these dudes early 2006-ish in Austin, TX with a band called Catherine that was one of those "big" bands off RISE Records around the time TDWP and Drop Dead Gorgeous were first out... been a fan ever since. 

This reminds me a bit of No Rain, No Rainbow by Greeley Estates, love it.

5 hours ago, Kyo said:

I know they use diminished chords a lot but the way they do it leading into the verse ~1:30 into mutinous is done so incredibly well. Album is everything I hoped for from them except I would have liked a couple Moreno new songs since we already had oxygen 3 years ago and listening to al the singles made it only 5 new songs. But amazing as expected from these guys.

And that is why you don't listen to singles. The same with movie trailers.

Great album though.

• Upvote 2

Aww yisss bois! Let's go! #Archers lol

Won’t let me d/l either file sucks but glad to hear it’s good 

• Upvote 1

Oh my FUCKING god. Finally. I've been foaming at the mouth waiting for this album for years. It's so, so, so, SO fucking good. This band couldn't put out a bad album if the Lord himself tried to help.

Fissure is probably the best song on the entire album. Oxygen, Of Bane & Disease, Pulse Over Throne, and Mutinous are also stellar songs.

Two Ships kinda sucks for 75% of the song. Once it gets heavy it's actually an amazing song, but it takes way too long to get there.

The Summit is the worst song on the album. Not a fan of anything going on in that song. Kind of disappointed considering Oh, Sleeper can put out a good slow, clean song.

I don’t get how anyone would have negative things to say about this album. Each their own tho, but I feel like they offered one of the best and complete metalcore album for a while. They’ve been pioneers in the genre and I feel that they’re in the last top 5 band that sticks to their route while still having a fresh sound that I can’t personally get sick of.

I know I like an album when I’m listening to it for the first time in my car and I can’t stop doing air guitar riffs, air drums moves and scream along. haha 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I think I found a new favorite metalcore band. Definitely going on my top 5. I loved all the singles and now I don't think I can ever forget a band like this

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Gandalfstorm said:

I think I found a new favorite metalcore band. Definitely going on my top 5. I loved all the singles and now I don't think I can ever forget a band like this

Check out their album Children of Fire. Specifically the song "In The Wake of Pigs". Whole album is great though 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, PaddyOh said:

Check out their album Children of Fire. Specifically the song "In The Wake of Pigs". Whole album is great though 

Thanks for the recommendation

• Love 1

@Gandalfstorm I second children of fire, this is pretty good but it doesn't hold a flame to the first half of CoF.  

• Love 1

And also The Titan EP. Fuck it, get everything.

Let It Wave - 4/5
Decimation & Burial - 4.5/5
Fissure - 4/5
Of Dane & Disease - 4/5
Two Ships - 4.5/5
The Island - 4/5
Mutinous - 4/5
Pulse over Throne - 4.5/5
Oxygen - 4.5/5
The Summit - 5/5

Great record in my opinion. AOTY for my self probably not but for others most likely. Check it out a great record.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2