We are aware that some MP3 files have corrupted/black embedded album art. We are working to fix this for future releases. For those of you facing this issue, please avail yourself of our Artwork Finder.
Summers

BAD OMENS - Said & Done (Single) (2019)

41 posts in this topic

image.png
Release - July 9th, 2019

Genre - Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Said & Done

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 3

Not a bad song but I just can’t get into any of these singles

6 minutes ago, xXArsonistXx said:

Not a bad song but I just can’t get into any of these singles

Same. Really loved their last album and the singles seem good enough but just can't get into them as much as I'd want to. 

I remember when everyone was relating their first albums sound to bmth. But I also remember most of them loved the sound. This is really bland and generic. They have so much potential don’t know why they’d not want to put that out. I was not expecting this from a band that got crazy attention on their debut. Let’s hope they have some bangers in the new one

• Upvote 3

Another band taking the BMTH route. :/

Yeesh, so much for being a promising band. Looks like they're throwing all the potential they had on the first album out the window.

• Upvote 2

So the only good song ended up being the one more similar to their last album. What a shame, these songs are softer yeah, it's not what makes them worse, they just don't stand out at all and the definition of mediocrity.

• Upvote 4

Not even capslock can fix that damage

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Damn Im loving these singles so fucking hard. His voice sound so good to me

Lol the first album was trash.

Burning out and this are better than anything off that album 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Another solid song, can't wait for the whole album! lol

I know this has been said a million times about this band, but I mean come on. They are blatantly ripping off BMTH at this point. This straight up sounds like a Thats The Spirit B-side. 

• Upvote 7

Verse Chorus Verse Chorus Bridge Chorus

this isn't even funny anymore

I really can't listen to these generic shit songs anymore

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

Eh it's not bad his voice is really good but I do agree it sounds like a That's The Spirit B-Side

• Upvote 4

I actually think I like their newer stuff more than their first album 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Not feeling this at all. Hope there's some songs in the same realm as Malice and Hedonist. 

• Upvote 2

Not bad, not close to "Careful what you wish for" or "Hell i overcame" though. Only thing that I would really criticise is that the structure is very generic and not exciting, I dont think they have to play it this safe anymore. They have so much fucking potential which they have proven with every song. Even this one, the last minute is really damn good imo. Last 20 seconds even remind me of WSS

I kinda hope that these 2 singles wont be on the album, but I guess this is gonna be the sound of the album. I feel like, if anything, be careful and hell wont be on the album. Would love to see a tracklist

• Upvote 1

EVERYONE has an opinion about this band. Songs are good if you like this type of music, if you don't then guess what no one cares. Like what you like, and move on if you don't.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Scotty_Trees said:

EVERYONE has an opinion about this band. Songs are good if you like this type of music, if you don't then guess what no one cares. Like what you like, and move on if you don't.

Goes both ways. 

• Upvote 1

Sounds super generic tbh, even by their standards.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Scotty_Trees said:

image.png

If no one cares then why are the numbers on Burning Out so awful  and how the only great single (imo) beat out a single that came out before it lmao? Just shut the fuck up already you tool.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Prototype539 said:

Eh it's not bad his voice is really good but I do agree it sounds like a That's The Spirit B-Side

Better than a sempiternmal z-side like their last album

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, desk said:

image.png

If no one cares then why are the numbers on Burning Out so awful  and how the only great single (imo) beat out a single that came out before it lmao?

How long have those other singles been out compared to Burning Out?  Almost 11 months for Careful What You Wish For and 7 months for The Hell I Overcame....not really a fair comparison...

• Upvote 2

Just now, myxj said:

https://genius.com/albums/Bad-omens/Finding-god-before-god-finds-me

Kingdom of Cards
Running in Circles
Careful What You Wish For
The Hell I overcame
Dethrone
Blood
Mercy
Said & Done
Burning Out 
If I'm There

Thanks bro. I dont really think the songs so far fit together, maybe theyll remaster the other 2

yeah it’s alreet

Wish we would have gotten Eclipse instead lol. This is alright.

I'm not digging this at all. I hate how it tries to sound like That's The Spirit but it's just awful. Uninspired bland mediocrity. I was backing them up on the last post but this isn't funny anymore. As much as I'm trying to get into it, I just can't. Awful

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Scotty_Trees said:

You are obviously totally salty about people not liking the same stuff as you. Let's be honest, most people on this page actually gave relevant reasons why/how songs are different from previous releases. People are presenting arguments about why it is good or bad. Yet on your side, you give no arguments about how it is as good or better than their previous albums/other bands.

I really hope you won't find a famous streaming website where people actually talk shit about everything like monkeys arguing all the day (hint, it's called Youtube). You'll have a real reason to be salty.

Also, song sucks.

• Upvote 1

I love the sreaming part!

just didn't get the feeling yet :huh: