Release - July 5, 2019
Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. P (02:48)
02. I (02:10)
03. N (03:51)
04. K (04:41)
05. NOIZE (feat. Tyler, The Creator) (04:08)
06. i-drip-or-is (03:57)
07. Again (feat. SYRE) (04:30)
08. Got It (01:17)
09. Fire Dept (01:42)
10. Mission (04:12)
11. Summertime in Paris (feat. Willow) (04:31)
12. Blackout (06:41)
13. Pain (06:16)
14. Chateau (feat. A$AP Rocky) (02:16)
15. On My Own (feat. Kid Cudi) (04:05)
16. Riot (04:35)
17. ERYS (07:52)
18. Beautiful Disruption (02:18)
19. Somebody Else (03:42)
20. Ghost (feat. A$AP Rocky) [Remix] (02:42)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

hope this is good. SYRE and Electric were sick but almost everything he's done since those has been ass

update: damn Jaden wasn't lying when he said he straight up threw a punk song in the mix. Fire Dept is sick lmao

• Upvote 2

why does NOIZE sound like fucking Health, I love it. PINK is also pretty great but not close to the greatness of BLUE, shame right after it devolved into mostly mediocrity (up to track 11, which is a beautiful track).

Basically the great songs here are PINK, Noize, Summertime In Paris, Riot, On My Own, the rest are a mixed bag of god awful to alright. If he would take the time to keep the best elements of tracks like these and make these albums 30-40 mins instead of 70 mins I think he could end up with a cool release but that doesn't seem like it'll happen any time soon and he ends up releasing albums where a third of it is worthwhile, the rest is a waste of everyone's time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for this. Only heard pink so far but I have to say personally this is better then syre so far. Loving the album

SYRE is legit such an underrated album, like legit Kanye-tier shit, so I'm super hyped on this. The promise of another four part intro has me wet already tbh

Holy fuck there is just a straight up no frills punk rock song on here wtf, goddamn, Jaden brought the old Cudi back out on On My Own too holy fuck this is good

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, desk said:

why does NOIZE sound like fucking Health, I love it. PINK is also pretty great but not close to the greatness of BLUE, shame right after it devolved into mostly mediocrity (up to track 11, which is a beautiful track).

Basically the great songs here are PINK, Noize, Summertime In Paris, Riot, On My Own, the rest are a mixed bag of god awful to alright. If he would take the time to keep the best elements of tracks like these and make these albums 30-40 mins instead of 70 mins I think he could end up with a cool release but that doesn't seem like it'll happen any time soon and he ends up releasing albums where a third of it is worthwhile, the rest is a waste of everyone's time.

Couldnt agree more, PINK is cool but doesnt come close to BLUE and this album is, always from him, a mixed bag sadly. Has good songs for the most part but overall underwhelming. 

NOIZE is a big bop, On My Own, Summertime in Paris and Riot are easily the highlights for me (and Fire Dept aint it at all)

• Upvote 1

On 7/4/2019 at 2:08 PM, desk said:

why does NOIZE sound like fucking Health, I love it.

Bro why you gotta say shit like this, now I gotta listen to it and form my own opinion smh

5 minutes ago, Space said:

Bro why you gotta say shit like this, now I gotta listen to it and form my own opinion smh

unironically sounds like some of the instrumentals sampled HEALTH and the chorus is very HEALTH-esque too

On 7/4/2019 at 11:00 AM, Dan said:

update: damn Jaden wasn't lying when he said he straight up threw a punk song in the mix. Fire Dept is sick lmao

Just wish it was longer tbh. It's good. Would be down for an entire EP of him doing that. Or a whole EP like Summertime in Paris, that track gives me big Joji boy vibes. People like to shit on Jaden being a child celebrity, I'm guilty of it in the past, but his music is dope. And the amount of care and diversity he puts in shows his passion for his developing craft. 

Tbh, I can't wait to see where Jaden is in 2-4 years and see how much he evolves. 

Love it, especially 4th, 5th and 6th song, real bangers for parties.

Been listening to this album a lot. Gotta say, shits on SYRE easily. Both albums have S-Tier songs, but ERYS has more. Also, SYRE had lots of songs that I didnt care for at all. The worst this album has are some generic trap bangers, but theyre still bangers. Its much easier to ignore the weak points on this album than on SYRE imo. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I keep coming back to this Jaden album.its definitely one of his best. Summertime, NOIZE, Idriporis, and fire dept are amazing. One big dislike is the ghost remix, completely unnecessary and just bland.