After some back and forth with Google, we've successfully resolved the "Deceptive site ahead" warning on browsers! Thanks to everyone who helped us appeal this!
mR12

Machine Gun Kelly - Hotel Diablo (2019)

34 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Sad He wasnt share feat with Lana, album is so good, better then Bloom

• Upvote 1

Remember when Em fanboys thought he killed his career? lmao

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Man, MGK just proved Eminem ain't got shit on this mans career. He may have just put out one of his best albums to date. He is in his prime. He is more popular now than he ever was. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 13

No Lana Del Rey on the album? 

Such a good album. Very impressed 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Frak The Gods said:

Man, MGK just proved Eminem ain't got shit on this mans career. He may have just put out one of his best albums to date. He is in his prime. He is more popular now than he ever was. 

You do not MGK career will never touch eminems career regardless of how good any album he does is.

Eminem is in the michael jackson, beatles, garth brooks category of career accomplishments (and still counting)

I'm a fan of both but the careers aren't really comparable

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Frak The Gods said:

If it wasn't for Eminem I nor many other people would have any idea who MGK is, he's just not at all in any way even close to the same level as em nor ever will be.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

FLOOR 13.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Frak The Gods said:

Damn people really be salty over your comment,  people really don't like actual opinions on this site and it shows.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, me420 said:

If it wasn't for Eminem I nor many other people would have any idea who MGK is, he's just not at all in any way even close to the same level as em nor ever will be.

Are you kidding me? Hundreds of thousands knew who he was before the so called "beef" even began lol he started getting big right when General Admission came out, and was even big before then. Just because you found out who he was when they made songs about each other doesn't mean he wasn't known before then.

3 hours ago, RockinXander said:

No Lana Del Rey on the album? 

She was never on it to begin with people on the net thought Naomi sounded like her and just assumed. Which is acceptable i guess, she does.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Jak said:

Are you kidding me? Hundreds of thousands knew who he was before the so called "beef" even began lol he started getting big right when General Admission came out, and was even big before then. Just because you found out who he was when they made songs about each other doesn't mean he wasn't known before then.

I mean, it did expose MGK to millions. Hundreds of thousands could've known about him; however, he doesn't really sell records well and doesn't really have the immense fanbase Eminem has. This album should be great, though. Loved the singles. 

fucking terrible. this man needs to quit the game. pathetic.

• Downvote 4

27 minutes ago, ITB said:

fucking terrible. this man needs to quit the game. pathetic.

I wouldn't go that far. I mean, the highs on this record (5:3666, Glass House, and I Think I'm Okay) are some of the best works MGK has ever made. Though Burning Memories, Candy, Roulette, and the second skit are so bad. 

I want to see a MV for FLOOR 13 somehow. 

4 hours ago, Jak said:

She was never on it to begin with people on the net thought Naomi sounded like her and just assumed. Which is acceptable i guess, she does.

To put it simply beefing with eminem made him bigger than he was before his beef with eminem.  Never said people didnt know who he was, just said alot of people know of MGK because of eminem.   I don't think there are many MGK fans out there that found out about eminem through MGK, I mean correct me if I'm wrong but if you like rap and don't know who eminem is i dont think you know what rap is.

7 hours ago, me420 said:

7 hours ago, amazonbasics said:

You do not MGK career will never touch eminems career regardless of how good any album he does is.. ..I'm a fan of both but the careers aren't really comparable

Are Eminem fanboys a little slow? He never compared them, he said that Ems disstrack didnt "kill" MGKs career like many fanboys said. He never said MGK has a career as big as the literal most successful rapper of all time, but he is more successful than ever right now.

42 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

Are Eminem fanboys a little slow? He never compared them, he said that Ems disstrack didnt "kill" MGKs career like many fanboys said. He never said MGK has a career as big as the literal most successful rapper of all time, but he is more successful than ever right now.

Em gave him more attention from making a disstrack on him though lol

• Upvote 1

People need to learn to read. I said Eminem didn't end MGKs career. It only made him more famous. Even before their spat, MGK was pretty damn popular. Eminem is a GOAT... I never said he wasn't.. Jesus, people get so offended when you talk about MGK and Eminem in the same sentence. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

This thread is peak KL

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Is it better than Binge? Because binge was fucking terrible which was surprising because Bloom and Lace Up were so good

14 hours ago, Jak said:

dude that's definitely not what he meant... Eminem is a legend, MGK is great yo but he's just another rapper. My entire circle of friends like rap more than I, and none of them give a fuck about MGK. but even people who don't like rap at least know and like a few Eminem songs. Skill aside, we are talking about careers and cultural impact. MGK has done virtually nothing for american culture lol.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, bloodllust said:

Is it better than Binge? Because binge was fucking terrible which was surprising because Bloom and Lace Up were so good

The album is his best yet imo

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Summers said:

Em gave him more attention from making a disstrack on him though lol

Only proves my point even more

Damn, I really like Floor13 but there wasn't a skip worthy track on this. He got real personal with his lyrics. Good album. 

Drink game: take a shot everytime Kelly mentions 1) suicide 2) hollywood 3) someone that's dead 4) his daughter

but on a serious note as a guy that isn't that much into rap game I really enjoy this whole album (my favourite track being nr14 tho)

very emotional and well balanced 

• Upvote 1

Never have I listened to MGK, but holy shit there are some nice tunes on this one. Thought it was going to be some autotuned bullshit, but im happy I was wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

anyone who wants to compare careers I'll just leave this for you, here's MGK's list of awards, I'll let you google em's on your own if you really need to.

Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 8.56.55 AM.png

• Haha 2

On 7/4/2019 at 6:57 AM, BrickFace said:

Remember when Em fanboys thought he killed his career? lmao

I'm an em fanboy I guess. But this guy is pretty good too. However I think both of their diss tracks blew ass. They just sucked. Also you anyone reading this. Should I download this record? I hated bloom.