Lord Kingdom

A Day to Remember - Naivety [Single] (2016)

29 posts in this topic

Guest • ͜ •

It'll be a good album, was hoping for something heavier pre-release though.

Bullfight..Bad Vibrations..Paranoia, all heavy songs, do you want them to become deathcore or some shit

Guest • ͜ •

Anyone else have a tear in their eye?? â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤

no and those aren't tears in your eyes.

With their first single I thought I would get into this band for the first time, but I guess it was just a mirage. haha It's very catchy and all, but I don't get into this kind of music like when I was "younger". haha It sounds too simple, there's no complexity in the song's structure. It's hard to explain, but I can't feel the passion as much as on their first single they released for this album.

I'm really not a fan of this new album guys. The 4 songs i've heard sound so flat and generic. I don't know if my taste has changed or if i feel like these songs don't compare too previous albums.

It's sad but they're probably not happy with where they were going in the previous albums and want to change.

Guest • ͜ •

I'm really not a fan of this new album guys. The 4 songs i've heard sound so flat and generic. I don't know if my taste has changed or if i feel like these songs don't compare too previous albums.

It's sad but they're probably not happy with where they were going in the previous albums and want to change.

sorry

With every song they release from this album my hype and interest just keeps decreasing... It's sad, 'cause I really liked ADTR back when Homesick of For Those Who Have Heart, and I always have some hope for them to release something that is again as good as that, but their latest two records didn't do it for me, and this one doesn't seem to be on the track to change that...