mR12

Goo Goo Dolls - Miracle Pill (Single) (2019)

8 posts in this topic

7lGfKij.jpg

Leaked
Release - June 21, 2019

Genre - Alternative Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Miracle Pill (3:17)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

Other Releases by

Was a big GGD fan up through “Let Love In” (which wasn’t my favorite but had some great tunes). I don’t understand how their songwriting took such a shitty turn since then. It’s all such generic pop rock now, it’s crazy to think that songs like “Iris” and “Name” came from the same group.

2016’s “Boxes” had a little hope, but was a far cry from “Gutterflower” and “Dizzy Up The Girl”. I fear the same for the next release.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, TheArtistFormallyKnownAsDX said:

Was a big GGD fan up through “Let Love In” (which wasn’t my favorite but had some great tunes). I don’t understand how their songwriting took such a shitty turn since then. It’s all such generic pop rock now, it’s crazy to think that songs like “Iris” and “Name” came from the same group.

2016’s “Boxes” had a little hope, but was a far cry from “Gutterflower” and “Dizzy Up The Girl”. I fear the same for the next release.

A Boy Named Goo was my favorite!  Superstar Carwash, Gutterflower, & Dizzy were solid!  They have slowly evolved into adult soft rock as they aged.  Sure it's their choice, but I wanted them to get back to mid-late 90's sound.

• Upvote 1

Being from Buffalo, this band is slowly breaking my heart...what the hell was that??

• Upvote 1

Just now, churro67 said:

A Boy Named Goo was my favorite!  Superstar Carwash, & Dizzy were solid.  They have slowly evolved into adult soft rock as they aged.  Sure it's their choice, but I wanted them to get back to mid-late 90's sound.

Should've included Boy Named Goo in my mentions ! Love that one as well. "Gutterflower" may hold a bit more personal weight for me, but everything through that album was pretty damn solid, in my opinion. And what's so baffling about their devolution into more of the adult soft rock stuff, is that their ballads/slower/Mid tempo songs used to be INCREDIBLE and huge standouts - "Iris", "Name", "Black Balloon", "Acoustic #3", etc. all have strong hooks and melodies. Their newer stuff, as a majority, is in this style, yet has virtually NO identity; The songs sound like they could've been written by any number of pop rock bands.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheArtistFormallyKnownAsDX said:

Should've included Boy Named Goo in my mentions ! Love that one as well. "Gutterflower" may hold a bit more personal weight for me, but everything through that album was pretty damn solid, in my opinion. And what's so baffling about their devolution into more of the adult soft rock stuff, is that their ballads/slower/Mid tempo songs used to be INCREDIBLE and huge standouts - "Iris", "Name", "Black Balloon", "Acoustic #3", etc. all have strong hooks and melodies. Their newer stuff, as a majority, is in this style, yet has virtually NO identity; The songs sound like they could've been written by any number of pop rock bands.

Agree 100%.  Well said!

• Love 1