Lord Kingdom

Killswitch Engage are back with new album "Atonement" coming this August

30 posts in this topic

Still wonder what track Howard is on

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Lord, i need some clean undies. That album cover is fucking LIT!!!!

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HELL YES. Hopefully there's a deluxe edition as well, since they usually have like 3-4 bonus tracks

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no doubt the album will be as good as the artwork, which is fantastic btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 9:08 PM, Summers said:

Still wonder what track Howard is on

I believe the suspected track with Howard is The Signal Fire.

 

Jesse also listened to the whole thing recently while climbing a mountain and said he wouldn't change a thing 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kick ass album cover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didnt jesse say they demoed like 20-30 tracks???

 

Oh and that album art is fuckin NOICE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Billythekid said:

Didnt jesse say they demoed like 20-30 tracks???

 

Oh and that album art is fuckin NOICE

most artists go into the studio with anywhere between 30-50 songs written/conceptualized, it's a possibility they demoed a lot of tracks then whittled them down to the best 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no. I know that. it was more of just putting the words out there. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 11:13 PM, DisturbedOne said:

Dear Lord, i need some clean undies. That album cover is fucking LIT!!!!

It also looks zoomed in so there's likely a bigger album art. Hyped af.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This coincides perfectly with my recent KSE binge! Also, just like everyone already said, the artwork is amazing! Can't wait! 

Thanks, as always, KL!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope this is interesting. Their last album was a snoozefest.

  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New single is great, managed to listen to it around 10 times today. Surprised it hasn't been uploaded to youtube or here yet :( can't listen on demand on SiriusXM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bbrs92 said:

New single is great, managed to listen to it around 10 times today. Surprised it hasn't been uploaded to youtube or here yet :( can't listen on demand on SiriusXM

Need someone to submit it

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Summers yeah, it's a shame I don't know how to record audio from my PC, would've done it myself if I'd known it would take so long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2019 at 3:55 PM, ButlerTooth said:

I believe the suspected track with Howard is The Signal Fire.

 

Jesse also listened to the whole thing recently while climbing a mountain and said he wouldn't change a thing 

Can confirm The Signal Fire features Howard. Also track 4 features Chuck Billy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least KSE keeps their roots which is less snoozefest than the bands that do total change of their sound. I can't stand big change of sound. I could listen to same KSE over different BMTH anyday.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, utahman1971 said:

At least KSE keeps their roots which is less snoozefest than the bands that do total change of their sound. I can't stand big change of sound. I could listen to same KSE over different BMTH anyday.

You have a BFMV profile picture?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Summers said:

You have a BFMV profile picture?

Still not a big enough change as BMTH. So what? The way BMTH is going their next album will be Country. Plus, the change of sound is nothing original anymore, it is just bands trying to follow the trend. Getting really old.

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, utahman1971 said:

Still not a big enough change as BMTH. So what? The way BMTH is going their next album will be Country.

Yeah but you are complaining about a band not sticking to their roots when BFMV don't even do that lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Summers said:

Yeah but you are complaining about a band not sticking to their roots when BFMV don't even do that lol

And they are still not as way off as BMTH as you keep saying. No where pop as BMTH. BMTH is a boy band now.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, utahman1971 said:

Still not a big enough change as BMTH. So what? The way BMTH is going their next album will be Country. Plus, the change of sound is nothing original anymore, it is just bands trying to follow the trend. Getting really old.

BMTH's next album will be K-pop, much gayer than amo LOL

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, utahman1971 said:

And they are still not as way off as BMTH as you keep saying. No where pop as BMTH. BMTH is a boy band now.

I mean wl and Mantra are heavier than a lot of stuff off BFMV latest, so I don't even get the point you are making tbh

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, utahman1971 said:

And they are still not as way off as BMTH as you keep saying. No where pop as BMTH. BMTH is a boy band now.

BMTH still sounds more themselves than the dad rock of BFMV's last album 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sᴀʏ10 ↯ said:

BMTH's next album will be K-pop, much gayer than amo LOL

Love that hive mind of "he downvoted me so now I have ro downvote him"

  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I havent listened to any singles from this yet. What am I gonna be walking into on release? Yay or nay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Steveaux69 said:

I havent listened to any singles from this yet. What am I gonna be walking into on release? Yay or nay?

Most likely a Yay, KSE is a very consistent band, the second single was on thr soft side, people were pretty pissed about it, eben though they've always had one soft song an album 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unleashed and I Am Broken Too were very good, I am excited to check this one out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2019 Kingdom Leaks.