There have been some reports of Filecrypt redirecting to the "Create" page when you click on Download on a link. You can simply close the tab that opens and click on Download again and it will take you to the proper page. This misleading pop-up has been reported to the Filecrypt team [demonstration of issue].
Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Crown The Empire - MZRY (Single) (2019)

42 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I do like the linearity and the production but this is just not good at all for the most part.

• Upvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Everything was going ok then chorus shows up and it's Millennia 2.0

• Upvote 1

what a weird song

6/10

• Haha 2

tssf.jpg

It’s not a terrible song, but it’s just not the CTE I once knew. They pretty much lost me after “The Fallout”. I understand that bands “evolve”, but this isn’t that. Imo, it’s a lack of creativeness. I’d rather a band sound the same forever. Nothing wrong with sticking to a signature sound. 

• Upvote 3

Sounds like they accidentally pasted the pre-chorus and chorus from one song into another. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

I'm a sucker for big choruses, but this one didn't really sit well with me with the rest of the song. The production after the first chorus is a bit unnecessary up until the screams too.

I just want to like them again,  I was so high on them from the beginning throughout Resistance. And it's not that they got soft but just kinda boring. :(

ezgif.com-crop.gif.d2fdfed799787d887a493e0c1688cea8.gif

32 minutes ago, Dan said:

Sounds like they accidentally pasted the pre-chorus and chorus from one song into another. 

>prog metal
>tesseract
>sana

superior taste indeed 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

I´ve loved sudden sky, lets see about this later

• Upvote 1

strange song, but I actually really like the chorus

easily my favourite of the """"RECENT"""" singles

yeah epic

Pretty good, all the singles have been solid.

Okay now I'm excited. I honestly have high hopes for these guys. Loved them since the start and I will always remember them.

2 hours ago, desk said:

>prog metal
>tesseract
>sana

superior taste indeed 

yeet

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

Album: Sudden Sky

Tracklist:

1. (X)
2. 20/20
3. What I Am
4. BLURRY (out of place)
5. Red Pills
6. MZRY
7. Under the Skin
8. Sequ3nce
9. March of the Ignorant
10. Sudden Sky

So for one not a fan of them releasing the final track as a single, never have been a fan of that. Two they can probably make The Fallout 2 and they'll probably still get hate just cause a lot of people still suck Dave's dick like he was the greatest person ever.

Oh yeah and the artwork for the album is exactly what you see here.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

BURY ME, BURY ME

I AM FINISHED WITH Y-

Oh shit, wrong song. 

never thought of this band as more than just "ok"

• Upvote 1

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

Strangely getting Billie Eilish vibes from some of the electronic elements and vocal effects, and I am about it.

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

HONESTLY ? I'LL FUCKING TAKE IT.

I was ready to bash this, but it's inoffensive enough. I like the second half more. 

Actually like this. Did NOT see that coming. The electronic sound infused with the post-hardcore/alt. rock is tight. The album art is hideous tho, and I'm usually not strict about that at all...but it's pretty cringy lol

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I actually dig this song 

I liked the beginning a lot but it just got super bizarre after that and not in a good way. The chorus sounds almost out of tune. I think I am off the wagon with this band. Haven't been good in years. 

This song is really weird but I love it and I'm so excited for this record, the only thing I don't like is that they did my biggest pet peeve which is release the closer as a single. But aside from that I am so hyped for this album and FINALLY A FUCKING RELEASE DATE

• Upvote 1

ezgif-4-691fb700c39e.gif.3ecc240b91235490915e500fd7210f2a.gif

I am FUCKING PUMPED for this album. Shame it's only 10 tacks tho, with the 4 pre-releas songs. W already have half the album. I hope there's more songs than just 10. 

• Love 1

ezgif-com-resize.jpg

I like it! The chorus is definitely different but it's good they are getting new things and overall it's not a bad song.  Will definitely need a few more listens. 

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

Hmm so far favourites are Sudden Sky and What I Am but overall after Dave saying the music is written for them rather than by them I can't listen to any of their songs without seeing Limitless as their peak since it wasn't so formula.

I like it, im pretty hyped for this album, i just hope the other 6 songs have this and sudden sky sound. With atleast a good riff like this one.

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif