Summers

Bad Omens - Burning Out (Single) (2019)

53 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Incredibly underwhelming, just like the first single, but I do like the second single a lot so there's still some hope in having bangeroonies in the full release.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I love it!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Pretty good single looking forward to the rest of the album it almost sounds like they are evolving the Sempiternal sound something BMTH hasn't even done so that's pretty cool too

Wow the font on this one is so small it's not even visible 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, rxchvrd said:

I was thinking while listening "this in 320 will be beautiful" but it's already 320???? I really hope this isn't the final version

I'm not sure what you mean, sounds good to me. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it 

spect.png

It's alright I guess. Very simple and alt-rocky. Hopefully one of the softer songs on the album, though I like that they are exploring more in the genre and are not just sticking to one sound. Album might be good, overall I'm not as impressed as I was when they put out singles from s/t but who knows. Maybe we're really in a surprise and they are saving the best stuff for the full release.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

I'm not sure what you mean, sounds good to me. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it 

spect.png

I didn't realised i was listening at passtheleaks HAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

• Haha 1

7/10

not bad but not too good

reminds me "careful what you wish for" mixed with some songs from the self-titled album

• Upvote 1

I've never been into this band at all so I'm going to give my opinion without any bias:

Instrumental is pretty bland, any post hardcore band at all could have done something similar imo,

Vocals are both great without a doubt.

Def not a banger to me, could be a song I'll let play when on shuffle, I guess

• Upvote 1

the bridge through to the chorus in the second half is god damn beautiful 

pretty great song, yet again kinda sounds like a Sempiternal b-side but that's not a bad thing at all

The vocals are great like always, but I wasn't really impressed by the song overall tbh. 

Also this reminds me way more of That's the Spirit than Sempiternal, if we are still talking about the BMTH comparison.

• Upvote 1

Underwhelming, but not bad. Doesn't really keep my attention though.

• Upvote 1

This is pretty good. The new album "Finding God Before God Finds Me" is coming out on August 2

• Upvote 1

I'm actually really digging this. It almost feels like a mixute of "The Fountain" and "The Letdown". It's chill and a good natural evolution of their softer sound. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rxchvrd said:

I didn't realised i was listening at passtheleaks HAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

Afaik ptl plays the file as it is, it doesn't downcode while playing.

August is gonna be such a sick month.

Bad Omens, Slipknot, Northlane, Taylor Swift, probably some others I'm forgetting.

"I was lost, but now I'm found"

As if I haven't heard that saying 1,000 times already. hearing the same tired lyrics definitely doesn't do anything for me =/

Song is like a 6.5/10 for me 

• Upvote 1

I feel like I'm listening to a mid 2000s Christian Rock song. Which is not a good thing.

• Upvote 2

I want to like these guys, their first album had some good songs and they clearly have potential, but this is bland as hell.

wow they literally are trying to be bring me the horizon lol.  I couldn't imagine a more that's the spirit follow up to their Sempiternal Lite than what I just heard.

Not the song I expected or wanted to be honest.  I thought they might develop their own sound and identity on their sophomore album but it's even more regressive than the last as far as musicianship goes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scotty_Trees said:

"I was lost, but now I'm found"

As if I haven't heard that saying 1,000 times already. hearing the same tired lyrics definitely doesn't do anything for me =/

Song is like a 6.5/10 for me 

They've always been awful lyrically.  It seems like 90% of the lyrics on their S/T consist of somebody or some thing being the devil or being influenced the devil lmao.

• Upvote 1

Incredible debut album... this is shaping up to be a boring release except for the 2nd single. Too soon for them to lose that spark I feel

Tracklist: 

1. Kingdom of Cards

2. Running in Circles

3. Careful What You Wish For

4. The Hell I Overcame

5. Dethrone

6. Blood

7. Mercy

8. Said & Done

9. Burning Out

10. If I'm There

• Upvote 3

Definitely the worst single and maybe their worst song to date (for me). It will probably grow on me though, cant wait for this album

Why does this sound like Avalanche from BMTH? 

Overall probably a 7/10. Drums sound weird. 

• Upvote 1

I listened to "Careful what you wish for" Maybe 5 times total then deleted from my phone

"The hell I overcame" Was/Is a BANGER played the shit out of it & still do.

This song is boring listened twice and deleted it

• Upvote 1

Never been a fan of them, this song isn't the song that sells me on them. Im still gonna check the album when it comes out, but it's definitely going to be overshadowed by Northlane.