Sign in to follow this  
Summers

The Menzingers - No Penance b/w Cemetery's Garden (Singles) (2019)

9 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - June 14th, 2019

Genre - Punk Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. No Penance

2. Cemetery's Garden

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2

Would this be the best way to be introduced to them? I've always wanted to check them out but I can't really get into band if I dont like the first song I hear from them. 

1 minute ago, Skyisamess said:

Would this be the best way to be introduced to them? I've always wanted to check them out but I can't really get into band if I dont like the first song I hear from them. 

Definitely not! These are essentially just b-sides from After The Party. I’d start with “Good Things”, “Mexican Guitars”, “Nothing Feels Good Anymore”, “I Don’t Wanna Be An Asshole Anymore” or “Lookers.” Pretty much anything from On The Impossible Past or Rented World would be a good place to start. Definitely don’t sleep on these guys. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Skyisamess said:

On The Impossible Past is their best album.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nuggets said:

On The Impossible Past is their best album.

I’d definitely have to agree with that, but Rented World is pretty damn good too. Also, After The Party is a lot better than people give them credit for. Believe it or not, “Lookers” is actually the song that reeled me into them. 

• Upvote 1

Been a fan since 2010 when i saw them play a warehouse show with Title Fight and Touche Amore. After On The Impossible Past came out, i thought nothing could top it. but without a doubt After The Party is their greatest work to date. Lookers would be the best first impression and the title track After The Party would be a great second. Both music videos are great.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, blacktaxi2d said:

Been a fan since 2010 when i saw them play a warehouse show with Title Fight and Touche Amore. After On The Impossible Past came out, i thought nothing could top it. but without a doubt After The Party is their greatest work to date. Lookers would be the best first impression and the title track After The Party would be a great second. Both music videos are great.

After The Party’s video is awesome! Kyle Thrash is the best video director in the business!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nayrtrah said:

After The Party’s video is awesome! Kyle Thrash is the best video director in the business!

That video and the one for IDWTBAAA are some of my favorite videos ever made. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, stuckinvhs said:

That video and the one for IDWTBAAA are some of my favorite videos ever made. 

Yeah, that’s a good one too. State Champs’ “Losing Myself” is one of my favorites too. Also directed by Kyle Thrash.