mR12

Introducing Members Who Can Post: Trusted Members

15 posts in this topic

oh shit the what.cd interview

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Pretty nice. 

Ci9F4aT.jpg      bCKeHSZ.jpg      obsJ5Mr.jpg      bjt89HR.jpg
*Requests are reserved for Donators only. To learn about donating or donator perks, please visit this link.*
**Interested in becoming a Provider? Visit this link to find out how!**

16 hours ago, Untitled said:

This is great! But seeing how there may be an influx of material being posted on KL, as a suggestion It would be nice if we could have genre filters, for the main page. The ability to search by as many as 5 genres, or more. It would make sifting through KL on leak day so much more easier. 

We don't anticipate a huge surge of content as we are limiting the amount of Trusted members.

Unfortunately our system does not allow for this sort of real-time filtering. There are other ways you can customize what you see, although they may not be perfect.

Try this out: https://kingdom-leaks.com/index.php?/search/&q=2019&type=forums_topic&nodes=22,23,65,24,27,26&sortby=newest&search_and_or=and&search_in=titles&page=1

You can select which genres you want to see posts from and from how long ago (the past week/24hrs/month). 

There is also Latest Downloads, which is pretty great especially if you want to do less scrolling on leakdays. You can CTRL+F/CMD+F different genres on here, too.

• Upvote 3

#2 of 2019 • FOALS // EVERYTHING NOT SAVED WILL BE LOST, PART 1 • Indie Rock, Math Rock
DOWNLOAD

I wanna do this, not because I'd post a lot, but because I want the little check mark.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

This change is exciting and a great direction from the site overall. Being a member of staff can be tough given life's other commitments; trusted members can exist in a comfortable middle ground. New forms of sharing music are always intriguing.

• Upvote 3

I learned to be a mannequin

https://www.last.fm/user/vbooy57

https://rateyourmusic.com/~vbooy57

Please make fun of me

This will probably spur a lot of people into becoming more active and contributing more to the site.

Great work!

I'd be interested as well

• Upvote 1

giphy (2).gif

On 6/13/2019 at 3:58 PM, Untitled said:

This is great! But seeing how there may be an influx of material being posted on KL, as a suggestion It would be nice if we could have genre filters, for the main page. The ability to search by as many as 5 genres, or more. It would make sifting through KL on leak day so much more easier. 

This 10000x

Wonderful idea!! Thank you so much!

• Upvote 1