Chrome has marked our site as a phishing site! Help us refute this by reporting this assessment as an error by clicking here. Thanks!
Summers

Marshmello - Rescue Me (feat. A Day To Remember) (Single) (2019)

40 posts in this topic

image.png

Leaked
Release - June 14th, 2019

Genre - Dance, Electronic, Metalcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01 . Rescue Me

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 8

Other Releases by

Not heavy parts, but I love Jeremy vocals

• Upvote 3

Catchy verses, awful chorus thingy

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

❤ it's a vibe. 

Thank you😁

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I actually like this way more than I thought haha... super catchy.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

not as bad as I thought it would be but it’s still HARD pass from me chief 

far too repetitive, song doesn’t really progress anywhere at all, jeremy sounds good but for what feels like about 80% of the song he’s repeating the same chorus 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

I actually like this way more than I thought haha... super catchy.

Same

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Maximo said:

not as bad as I thought it would be but it’s still HARD pass from me chief 

far too repetitive, song doesn’t really progress anywhere at all, jeremy sounds good but for what feels like about 80% of the song he’s repeating the same chorus 

Most EDM songs with vocal's are super repetitive... But each to their own boss 🙏🏼

• Upvote 4

Really not into this one, but always a pleasure to hear Jeremy

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

I'll never understand why bands think it's a good idea to collab with EDM artists. It never works.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

I saw A Day to Remember, and I got super excited. Then I saw Marshmello, and I got much less excited, but still had hope that it might be decent. Then I listened to it, and realized very quickly that even a band as great in my eyes as ADTR can only save this song so much. It’s slightly less of a dumpster fire, but I’m not sure what else I expected, even from an ADTR collab with a dumpster fire. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

Love this, because of Jeremy, but hey, that won't make me listen Marshmello's album. Cheap EDM

• Upvote 3

🔥 🔥 🔥 This is going to BLOW UP ADTR Even bigger than they already are, song of the summer for sure!

1 hour ago, Poon Sauce McNasty said:

I'll never understand why bands think it's a good idea to collab with EDM artists. It never works.

Because some people aren't stuck up in a single genre?

It's better to draw from different sources than always do the same shit over and over again

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It's pretty fun actually! Best collab with a band like ADTR. That SLNDER collab with Asking Alexandria was decent too

2 hours ago, Poon Sauce McNasty said:

Unless you happen to be a fan of both EDM & hardcore kind of stuff. Then it probably would work for you :)

I like that Marshmellow let ALL of ADTR be apart of the song. But I hate that it's literally two different songs. The bridge would be awesome if he added the "electronic" behind it. Not drastically change into the chorus with a weird auto tune voice.

I knew I wasn't gonna listen to this song more than maybe 2 times. Still waiting on some new ADTR. But for now, good job guys. Jeremy sounded great. Marshmellow, work on genre blending.

3 hours ago, Why Nolin? said:

Because some people aren't stuck up in a single genre?

It's better to draw from different sources than always do the same shit over and over again

It's not being stuck up in a single genre- it's the fact that you're merging two genres that do not mix well and are complete opposites.

• Downvote 3

Digging this song.

• Upvote 1

Pretty nice. 

• Upvote 1

Well I mean, at least this can hold me over until ADTR finally decide to release a new song (and no this won't appear on their new album, this is a Marshmello song not an ADTR song for those who are confused)

• Upvote 1

This was the most unexpectable collab of the decade, for real.

I heard it with some doubts, but it's really solid. Normally the dj does some track of his own style and add the feat's vocals, but i like that this is like a ADTR feat Marshmello. 

Off. Jeremy has a really great clean voice, would be dope to see some Metal/Hardcore singers collabing more with djs (like him or Devin Oliver of ISS, Lou Miceli of Palisades or Cody Carson of Set It Off could be a really enjoyable collab to hear), and not neccesarily doing metal songs like this one

I swear I couldn't even hear what part of this had Jeremy in it. The fuck? Wasn't as bad as I thought but either they didn't use him or I didn't notice and honestly either one means he was fucking wasted on this. 

Or, was that him the whole time doing vocals? I thought that was Marshmello. It might be him but it sounds so different to his normal voice so is it filtered to fuck or what? 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Nickexp said:

I swear I couldn't even hear what part of this had Jeremy in it.

Have you tried unmuting?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Poon Sauce McNasty said:

Its got 350k views on YouTube in 2 hrs sure seems to work if you ask me.

~K!zL

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nickexp said:

I swear I couldn't even hear what part of this had Jeremy in it. The fuck? Wasn't as bad as I thought but either they didn't use him or I didn't notice and honestly either one means he was fucking wasted on this. 

Or, was that him the whole time doing vocals? I thought that was Marshmello. It might be him but it sounds so different to his normal voice so is it filtered to fuck or what? 

Jeremy did all vocals in this song

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

This is actually pretty good, really hope we get a new ADTR album soon tho

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ferzh said:

would be dope to see some Metal/Hardcore singers collabing more with djs (like him or Devin Oliver of ISS, Lou Miceli of Palisades or Cody Carson of Set It Off could be a really enjoyable collab to hear), and not neccesarily doing metal songs like this one

Check out Crankdat - Do You Mind. It has Devin Oliver featured with his new alias shYbeast

• Upvote 1