The Forbidden page on PassTheLeaks download pages had been fixed.
Summers

As I Stand Falling - Six (All That Remains Cover) (Single) (2019)

41 posts in this topic

image.png
Release - June 11th, 2019

Genre - Metalcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR 

 

** A cover from @Prototype539 show him some love **

 

Tracklist:

1. Six

 

Download

 

Support!

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XncsX said:

No hate to Prototype that dude is great but this shouldn't be posted to KL.
no band page or even youtube page to gauge followers.
no custom cover art.
mic quality not great.

I'm really interested in what was wrote in the 'why should we post this?' section of submit a leak.

 

 

I kinda have no design atm or anything and I was using a laptop mic it's my last one I'm doing like this though, I'll be getting a better Microphone here soon just really wanted to make something and share it was all, also appreciate the love man!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XncsX said:

No hate to Prototype that dude is great but this shouldn't be posted to KL.
no band page or even youtube page to gauge followers.
no custom cover art.
mic quality not great.

I'm really interested in what was wrote in the 'why should we post this?' section of submit a leak.

Idk maybe we can have a different section for covers but I don't see no harm in this its just doing something as a community as a whole

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Summers said:

Idk maybe we can have a different section for covers but I don't see no harm in this its just doing something as a community as a whole

I like the idea for a cover section or community artists section that doesn't interfere with regular releases or some filter in the profile settings where you could turn them off for your account.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Prototype539 said:

 

 

I kinda have no design atm or anything and I was using a laptop mic it's my last one I'm doing like this though, I'll be getting a better Microphone here soon just really wanted to make something and share it was all, also appreciate the love man!


I'm glad that you understand where I'm coming from with this and it didn't as the internet would say 'rustle your jimmies'. at least posting  brought light to a new idea for a community section / filter as a feature for the site.
are you going for a strait up USB mic or going all with with a XLR conversion stuff?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XncsX said:


I'm glad that you understand where I'm coming from with this and it didn't as the internet would say 'rustle your jimmies'. at least posting  brought light to a new idea for a community section / filter as a feature for the site.
are you going for a strait up USB mic or going all with with a XLR conversion stuff?

I'm getting a blue yeti for now as I I've loved the sound that mic has for a long time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, XncsX said:

No hate to Prototype that dude is great but this shouldn't be posted to KL.
no band page or even youtube page to gauge followers.
no custom cover art.
mic quality not great.

I'm really interested in what was wrote in the 'why should we post this?' section of submit a leak.

first post best post

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

REPLY TO THIS COMMENT WITH YOUR COVER REQUESTS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BERO said:

REPLY TO THIS COMMENT WITH YOUR COVER REQUESTS

the wiggles - do the propeller 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is fucking terrible.

 

This has no place on KL.

 

GTFO.

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, whenallelsefa1ls said:

This is fucking terrible.

 

This has no place on KL.

 

GTFO.

Deconstructive criticism should not have a place here....

Don't let what any of these guys say get to you @Prototype539, keep practicing and having fun <3

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, whenallelsefa1ls said:

This is fucking terrible.

 

This has no place on KL.

 

GTFO.

OOF, Well I appreciate you still giving it a listen any tips or anything you could possibly give that you think would improve it aside from a better Microphone that I will be getting next week

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DUDE THIS IS BADASS

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DekinhoDesu said:

DUDE THIS IS BADASS

Thank you so much ❤️❤️

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PhantomFear said:

Deconstructive criticism should not have a place here....

Don't let what any of these guys say get to you @Prototype539, keep practicing and having fun <3

It's just the nature of the beast man besides I know it's not the best I'm just working with what I got at the moment and I extremely appreciate the love man!❤️❤️

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Prototype539 said:

I'm getting a blue yeti for now as I I've loved the sound that mic has for a long time

 

do yourself a favor and don't go anywhere near a blue yeti. if you're gonna spend 100+ on a mic like that you might as well save a bit longer and buy something that isn't total shit.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dan said:

 

do yourself a favor and don't go anywhere near a blue yeti. if you're gonna spend 100+ on a mic like that you might as well save a bit longer and buy something that isn't total shit.

What would you recommend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whenallelsefa1ls said:

This is fucking terrible.

 

This has no place on KL.

 

GTFO.

Not as terrible as your comment

  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To everyone who listened whether you liked it or you didn't, thank you for at least giving it a chance. Yes I know the quality isn't the best it was recorded with a laptop mic but I wasn't going to let that stop me from making a couple of demos before I get a legit one. I deeply appreciate all the love and hope this at least caught your attention enough to follow me in my future endeavors.

 

I'm open to any suggestions aside from the obvious (get a better mic) like if you have any critiques about the vocals I'm 100% open to suggestions, thank you @Summers for posting this and thank you to everyone who gave it a shot much love to everyone❤️❤️❤️

5 minutes ago, Dust of Pain said:

@Prototype539 I don't know what to recommend but I've heard blue yeti is bad for specifically music

Thank you and also thank you @Dan for the heads up before I made the purchase 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Prototype539 said:

What would you recommend?

Shure SM7B

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Epirocker said:

Shure SM7B

That's a little out of my price range at the moment, but I've been doing some research and the At2020 seems pretty legit and it's very budget friendly but I'll definitely keep that one in mind when money permits thank you for the recommendation!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, whenallelsefa1ls said:

This is fucking terrible.

 

This has no place on KL.

 

GTFO.

These types of comments have no place on KL. Go be an asshole elsewhere.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, humbleledger said:

the wiggles - do the propeller 

only serious inquiries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, whenallelsefa1ls said:

This is fucking terrible.

 

This has no place on KL.

 

GTFO.

Notice you're getting quite a bit of hate for that statement.  You're right though, self promotion/covers belongs in it's own self-category.  The safe space mentality isn't gonna bode well once people get out in the real world.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Harvey_Djent said:

Notice you're getting quite a bit of hate for that statement.  You're right though, self promotion/covers belongs in it's own self-category.  The safe space mentality isn't gonna bode well once people get out in the real world.

"The safe space mentality isn't gonna bode well once people get out in the real world. " LMAO stop chatting shit

 
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Summers said:

"The safe space mentality isn't gonna bode well once people get out in the real world. " LMAO stop chatting shit

 

Because shutting down any form of crticism, constructive or not, totally isn't blatant censorship.  Whatever the hipsterness of this site has been bugging me for a while anyways, feel free to IP ban me like the old account.  Fuck this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Harvey_Djent said:

Because shutting down any form of crticism, constructive or not, totally isn't blatant censorship.  Whatever the hipsterness of this site has been bugging me for a while anyways, feel free to IP ban me like the old account.  Fuck this.

For what it’s worth, I agree with you. And I mean no disrespect to the either the one who did the recording or the one who posted it. I’m sure there’s a place for stuff like this, but with all due respect I don’t visit this site to hear the members cover songs. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Harvey_Djent said:

Because shutting down any form of crticism, constructive or not, totally isn't blatant censorship.  Whatever the hipsterness of this site has been bugging me for a while anyways, feel free to IP ban me like the old account.  Fuck this.

Not shutting down any form of criticism look at thread its full of constructism both constructive and non-constructive just find it funny you are taking a cover that far to come up with that conclusion tbh

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2019 Kingdom Leaks.