The Forbidden page on PassTheLeaks download pages had been fixed.
Summers

As I Stand Falling - Six (All That Remains Cover) (Single) (2019)

41 posts in this topic

image.png
Release - June 11th, 2019

Genre - Metalcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR 

** A cover from @Prototype539 show him some love **

Tracklist:

1. Six

Download

Support!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, XncsX said:

No hate to Prototype that dude is great but this shouldn't be posted to KL.
no band page or even youtube page to gauge followers.
no custom cover art.
mic quality not great.

I'm really interested in what was wrote in the 'why should we post this?' section of submit a leak.

I kinda have no design atm or anything and I was using a laptop mic it's my last one I'm doing like this though, I'll be getting a better Microphone here soon just really wanted to make something and share it was all, also appreciate the love man!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, XncsX said:

no custom cover art.
mic quality not great.

I'm really interested in what was wrote in the 'why should we post this?' section of submit a leak.

Idk maybe we can have a different section for covers but I don't see no harm in this its just doing something as a community as a whole

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Summers said:

Idk maybe we can have a different section for covers but I don't see no harm in this its just doing something as a community as a whole

I like the idea for a cover section or community artists section that doesn't interfere with regular releases or some filter in the profile settings where you could turn them off for your account.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Prototype539 said:

I kinda have no design atm or anything and I was using a laptop mic it's my last one I'm doing like this though, I'll be getting a better Microphone here soon just really wanted to make something and share it was all, also appreciate the love man!

I'm glad that you understand where I'm coming from with this and it didn't as the internet would say 'rustle your jimmies'. at least posting  brought light to a new idea for a community section / filter as a feature for the site.
are you going for a strait up USB mic or going all with with a XLR conversion stuff?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, XncsX said:

I'm glad that you understand where I'm coming from with this and it didn't as the internet would say 'rustle your jimmies'. at least posting  brought light to a new idea for a community section / filter as a feature for the site.
are you going for a strait up USB mic or going all with with a XLR conversion stuff?

I'm getting a blue yeti for now as I I've loved the sound that mic has for a long time

37 minutes ago, XncsX said:

no custom cover art.
mic quality not great.

first post best post

• Upvote 5

REPLY TO THIS COMMENT WITH YOUR COVER REQUESTS

1 hour ago, BERO said:

REPLY TO THIS COMMENT WITH YOUR COVER REQUESTS

the wiggles - do the propeller 

This is fucking terrible.

This has no place on KL.

GTFO.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, whenallelsefa1ls said:

This has no place on KL.

GTFO.

Deconstructive criticism should not have a place here....

Don't let what any of these guys say get to you @Prototype539, keep practicing and having fun <3

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, whenallelsefa1ls said:

This has no place on KL.

GTFO.

OOF, Well I appreciate you still giving it a listen any tips or anything you could possibly give that you think would improve it aside from a better Microphone that I will be getting next week

• Upvote 1

DUDE THIS IS BADASS

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, DekinhoDesu said:

DUDE THIS IS BADASS

Thank you so much ❤️❤️

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, PhantomFear said:

Deconstructive criticism should not have a place here....

Don't let what any of these guys say get to you @Prototype539, keep practicing and having fun <3

It's just the nature of the beast man besides I know it's not the best I'm just working with what I got at the moment and I extremely appreciate the love man!❤️❤️

• Love 1

8 hours ago, Prototype539 said:

I'm getting a blue yeti for now as I I've loved the sound that mic has for a long time

do yourself a favor and don't go anywhere near a blue yeti. if you're gonna spend 100+ on a mic like that you might as well save a bit longer and buy something that isn't total shit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dan said:

do yourself a favor and don't go anywhere near a blue yeti. if you're gonna spend 100+ on a mic like that you might as well save a bit longer and buy something that isn't total shit.

What would you recommend?

1 hour ago, whenallelsefa1ls said:

This has no place on KL.

GTFO.

Not as terrible as your comment

• Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

To everyone who listened whether you liked it or you didn't, thank you for at least giving it a chance. Yes I know the quality isn't the best it was recorded with a laptop mic but I wasn't going to let that stop me from making a couple of demos before I get a legit one. I deeply appreciate all the love and hope this at least caught your attention enough to follow me in my future endeavors.

I'm open to any suggestions aside from the obvious (get a better mic) like if you have any critiques about the vocals I'm 100% open to suggestions, thank you @Summers for posting this and thank you to everyone who gave it a shot much love to everyone❤️❤️❤️

5 minutes ago, Dust of Pain said:

@Prototype539 I don't know what to recommend but I've heard blue yeti is bad for specifically music

Thank you and also thank you @Dan for the heads up before I made the purchase 

32 minutes ago, Prototype539 said:

What would you recommend?

Shure SM7B

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Epirocker said:

Shure SM7B

That's a little out of my price range at the moment, but I've been doing some research and the At2020 seems pretty legit and it's very budget friendly but I'll definitely keep that one in mind when money permits thank you for the recommendation!!

3 hours ago, whenallelsefa1ls said:

This has no place on KL.

GTFO.

These types of comments have no place on KL. Go be an asshole elsewhere.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, humbleledger said:

the wiggles - do the propeller 

only serious inquiries

7 hours ago, whenallelsefa1ls said:

This has no place on KL.

GTFO.

Notice you're getting quite a bit of hate for that statement.  You're right though, self promotion/covers belongs in it's own self-category.  The safe space mentality isn't gonna bode well once people get out in the real world.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Harvey_Djent said:

Notice you're getting quite a bit of hate for that statement.  You're right though, self promotion/covers belongs in it's own self-category.  The safe space mentality isn't gonna bode well once people get out in the real world.

"The safe space mentality isn't gonna bode well once people get out in the real world. " LMAO stop chatting shit

• Upvote 1

Just now, Summers said:

"The safe space mentality isn't gonna bode well once people get out in the real world. " LMAO stop chatting shit

Because shutting down any form of crticism, constructive or not, totally isn't blatant censorship.  Whatever the hipsterness of this site has been bugging me for a while anyways, feel free to IP ban me like the old account.  Fuck this.

21 minutes ago, Harvey_Djent said:

Because shutting down any form of crticism, constructive or not, totally isn't blatant censorship.  Whatever the hipsterness of this site has been bugging me for a while anyways, feel free to IP ban me like the old account.  Fuck this.

For what it’s worth, I agree with you. And I mean no disrespect to the either the one who did the recording or the one who posted it. I’m sure there’s a place for stuff like this, but with all due respect I don’t visit this site to hear the members cover songs. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Harvey_Djent said:

Not shutting down any form of criticism look at thread its full of constructism both constructive and non-constructive just find it funny you are taking a cover that far to come up with that conclusion tbh

• Upvote 1