We are aware that some MP3 files have corrupted/black embedded album art. We are working to fix this for future releases. For those of you facing this issue, please avail yourself of our Artwork Finder.
Sign in to follow this  
Lord Kingdom

Shadow of Intent "Melancholy" album details

6 posts in this topic

Symphonic Deathcore band, Shadow of Intent, are prepping to release their upcoming third studio album, later this Summer. They seem to be dropping the Halo theme for this album, along with changing their sound up just a bit, taking on a more (heavier) Death Metal sound. "Melancholy" will be released on August 16th independently.

Preorders will be launched alongside the second single "Barren and Breathless Macrocosm" this Friday.

Listen to the lead single "Underneath a Sullen Moon" below

0RLOVgyOWeg.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Melancholy
2. Gravesinger
3. Barren and Breathless Macrocosm
4. Underneath a Sullen Moon
5. Oudenophobia
6. Embracing Nocturnal Damnation
7. Dirge of the Void
8. Chthonic Odyssey
9. The Dreaded Mystic Abyss
10. Malediction

• Upvote 1
  • Love 9

sick

This album is going to be dope.  Reclaimer is one of my favorite deathcore albums (alongside Exoplanet and Odyssey to the West) and I really hope this new album has those symphonic elements as found all over Reclaimer.  I am sooooo excited for this

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

This album is going to be dope.  Reclaimer is one of my favorite deathcore albums (alongside Exoplanet and Odyssey to the West) and I really hope this new album has those symphonic elements as found all over Reclaimer.  I am sooooo excited for this

Bruh, Odyssey to the West is absolutely god tier stuff. Shame they broke up, but they put out a legit masterpiece.

• Love 1

Just now, Taylor Swift said:

Bruh, Odyssey to the West is absolutely god tier stuff. Shame they broke up, but they put out a legit masterpiece.

I cri errytime I remember that they broke up.  RIP in peace

Almost certainly going to be an AOTY contender for me. Also, track nine is 10 and a half minutes long. Can't wait to hear what they do with a runtime like that.