Chrome has marked our site as a phishing site! Help us refute this by reporting this assessment as an error by clicking here. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Lord Kingdom

Shadow of Intent "Melancholy" album details

6 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

sick

This album is going to be dope.  Reclaimer is one of my favorite deathcore albums (alongside Exoplanet and Odyssey to the West) and I really hope this new album has those symphonic elements as found all over Reclaimer.  I am sooooo excited for this

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

This album is going to be dope.  Reclaimer is one of my favorite deathcore albums (alongside Exoplanet and Odyssey to the West) and I really hope this new album has those symphonic elements as found all over Reclaimer.  I am sooooo excited for this

Bruh, Odyssey to the West is absolutely god tier stuff. Shame they broke up, but they put out a legit masterpiece.

• Love 1

Just now, Taylor Swift said:

Bruh, Odyssey to the West is absolutely god tier stuff. Shame they broke up, but they put out a legit masterpiece.

I cri errytime I remember that they broke up.  RIP in peace

Almost certainly going to be an AOTY contender for me. Also, track nine is 10 and a half minutes long. Can't wait to hear what they do with a runtime like that.