Summers

Chris Brown - No Guidance (feat. Drake) (Single) (2019)

15 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - June 7th, 2019

Genre - R&B

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. No Guidance

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

This guy is known more for his non-music hits than his music hits.

• Haha 2

Tbh this song is gonna be everywhere, definitely Chris’ best song in a LONG time. I’m not a fan of him as a person, but this collab works really well.

• Confused 1

f*ck this human piece of sh!t, chris brown's career should've been dead after all the women he's beat. f*cking scumbag

• Upvote 3

a nonce and a woman beater together on one track, the pure bastard energy is too much to handle

This beat is terrible, sounds like the audio is skipping, and sounds like someone is hitting a coffee can. Definitely cannot listen to this more than once.

-1/10

1 hour ago, Scotty_Trees said:

f*ck this human piece of sh!t, chris brown's career should've been dead after all the women he's beat. f*cking scumbag

Why are you censoring your words? Are you using your parents computer and don't want them seeing the full word or something? Lol never understood this.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jak said:

Why are you censoring your words? Are you using your parents computer and don't want them seeing the full word or something? Lol never understood this.

Gotta keep KL a family friendly site

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jak said:

maybe he thinks kl has an auto censor?  the only time I've ever seen the asterisks is when people are trying to bypass censors... :lol: so you're not giving him enough credit, he's doing the opposite and being edgy

If I were making songs as lame as this, I still wouldn't beat my girlfriend or people getting better parking spots than me. 

13 hours ago, Jak said:

I can't tell if this is your version of sarcasm or not, but sure let's make fun of me censoring fucking swear words and totally ignore how Chirs Brown is a scumbag. for fucks sake dude

8 minutes ago, Scotty_Trees said:

I can't tell if this is your version of sarcasm or not, but sure let's make fun of me censoring fucking swear words and totally ignore how Chirs Brown is a scumbag. for fucks sake dude

There you go. Good job.

"I had No Guidance growing up so I punch women in the face yo"

51 minutes ago, Scotty_Trees said:

whao, 

wow chris brown comes back with even more garbage music. what a surprise

• Upvote 1