Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Christina Grimmie - Hold Your Head Up (Single) (2019)

12 posts in this topic

image.png
Release - June 7th, 2019

Genre - Pop

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Hold Your Head Up

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

1 hour ago, Justin.Tomodachi said:

If I’m not mistaken, she was killed wasn’t she?

Yes. Over a year ago. 

Idk why labels think it's a good idea to release posthumous records of new material. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

How sway??

45 minutes ago, Satan's Favourite said:

Idk why labels think it's a good idea to release posthumous records of new material. 

Its mainly a money thing that labels will take unfinished stuff an artist had no intentions of releasing and release it for profit. Like for example XXXTENTACION and the unfinished state Skins was in but it didn't matter cause his fans are so depressed about his death that they'll buy anything that has his name on it and won't face the fact that they're being used for money. One of my absolute least favorite things is stores on Facebook that, after an artists death, would make clothes based on the person and benefit from grieving fans, it is honestly disgusting.

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Justin.Tomodachi said:

Yeah i was about to say..and it creeped me out for sec.  But it doesn't help ive been watching Nightmind and Nexpo all day today >_<

12 hours ago, shfydgi said:

Its mainly a money thing that labels will take unfinished stuff an artist had no intentions of releasing and release it for profit. Like for example XXXTENTACION and the unfinished state Skins was in but it didn't matter cause his fans are so depressed about his death that they'll buy anything that has his name on it and won't face the fact that they're being used for money. One of my absolute least favorite things is stores on Facebook that, after an artists death, would make clothes based on the person and benefit from grieving fans, it is honestly disgusting.

unless it's something like what Queen did with the Mercury Phoenix Trust fund thing, i don't like it and it's not anything necessary.

Oooof, what a gross thing to do.

i usually think it's nice for the fans to release an album or a few singles after someone passes if they were close to- if not completely finished and with the intent of being released, but this seems tasteless. like X said the skins album was done and it was intentionally short, so i was okay with that. I didnt like all the MJ stuff released after his death. 

Also all proceeds to post-humous albums should really go towards the families or a non-profit or something that fits the artist's message, not the labels.

rest in piece my friend, you were taken way too soon <3

On 6/7/2019 at 8:01 PM, Justin.Tomodachi said:

She was indeed, 3 years ago yesterday actually. she was shot and died shortly from her injuries :(