serafina

Future - SAVE ME (EP) (2019)

13 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - June 7th, 2019
Genre - Hip Hop/Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

01. XanaX Damage (1:43)
02. St. Lucia (3:18)
03. Please Tell Me (3:24)
04. Shotgun (4:17)
05. Government Official (2:29)
06. Extra (2:52)
07. Love Thy Enemies (2:07)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

 

 

  • Love 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Other Releases by

If this is the "Future" of Hip-Hop, count me right the fuck out

  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/8/2019 at 12:38 AM, DORBUSCUS said:

If this is the "Future" of Hip-Hop, count me right the fuck out

Go back to your exhibit at the museum.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, TomoLust said:

Go back to your exhibit at the museum.

Right, I'm old because Future is a shitty artist. Good one mate

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/9/2019 at 9:03 PM, DORBUSCUS said:

Right, I'm old because Future is a shitty artist. Good one mate

Implying DS2 isn't a defining album for the genre. You're not even good at trolling.

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, TomoLust said:

Implying DS2 isn't a defining album for the genre. You're not even good at trolling.

I'm not trolling. Sorry I actually like music that takes talent to make. I even like rap, but this guy is a fucking joke.

  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, DORBUSCUS said:

I'm not trolling. Sorry I actually like music that takes talent to make. I even like rap, but this guy is a fucking joke.

Whether you like Future or not, TomoLust is right; DS2 is a defining album for the subgenre of rap that Future pioneered and continues to pioneer. Look, I thought this EP was good but otherwise I don't even like Future all that much. I think his music is over-produced at times and he doesn't understand the concept of quality over quantity. Also, implying that rap comes close to being a genre that you believe doesn't take your idea of talent to make music of is such a close-minded and, frankly, pretentious statement to make. I find it egregious that people hear a rap song from an artist like Lil Pump who makes low-effort content but can still be popular and just say "Well, that's rap for you." I'm not saying Future is one of the all-time hip-hop greats; in my eyes, he isn't. However, he did pioneer a whole subgenre that, arguably, has fathered and influenced greatly the styles of rap practiced by popular modern (or, as you might say, "mumble") rappers like Playboi Carti and Travis Scott.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, jettthemann said:

Whether you like Future or not, TomoLust is right; DS2 is a defining album for the subgenre of rap that Future pioneered and continues to pioneer. Look, I thought this EP was good but otherwise I don't even like Future all that much. I think his music is over-produced at times and he doesn't understand the concept of quality over quantity. Also, implying that rap comes close to being a genre that you believe doesn't take your idea of talent to make music of is such a close-minded and, frankly, pretentious statement to make. I find it egregious that people hear a rap song from an artist like Lil Pump who makes low-effort content but can still be popular and just say "Well, that's rap for you." I'm not saying Future is one of the all-time hip-hop greats; in my eyes, he isn't. However, he did pioneer a whole subgenre that, arguably, has fathered and influenced greatly the styles of rap practiced by popular modern (or, as you might say, "mumble") rappers like Playboi Carti and Travis Scott.

I never once said Rap doesn't take talent. I said I like rap. All I was saying is Future isn't talented

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/11/2019 at 7:46 PM, DORBUSCUS said:

I'm not trolling. Sorry I actually like music that takes talent to make. I even like rap, but this guy is a fucking joke.

All music takes talent to make, shut the fuck up

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

First project by him Ive enjoyed in a while. I hate the "throwing lots of shit at the wall hoping something sticks" approach rappers have nowadays with their 20 track albums each month. This is a very solid EP

  • Upvote 1

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, BrickFace said:

First project by him Ive enjoyed in a while. I hate the "throwing lots of shit at the wall hoping something sticks" approach rappers have nowadays with their 20 track albums each month. This is a very solid EP

Honestly, I think The WIZRD might be my second favorite Future project ever tbh

Share this post


Link to post

I definitely prefer most of The WIZRD, this seems like more standard Future again


ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not hating the album. it doesn't have quite the punch and feel of The WIZRD, but then again, this is just an EP. I'm sure he's got something good coming down the line.


- Chillin Da Villain

 

Man, I’m off this shit. The receipts. Nigga, it’s just a receipt. Like, niggas is dying.

-Khary Durgans (from Internlude on the album intern aquarium.)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.