Go back to your exhibit at the museum.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TomoLust said:

Go back to your exhibit at the museum.

Right, I'm old because Future is a shitty artist. Good one mate

• Downvote 1

On 6/9/2019 at 9:03 PM, DORBUSCUS said:

Right, I'm old because Future is a shitty artist. Good one mate

Implying DS2 isn't a defining album for the genre. You're not even good at trolling.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, TomoLust said:

Implying DS2 isn't a defining album for the genre. You're not even good at trolling.

I'm not trolling. Sorry I actually like music that takes talent to make. I even like rap, but this guy is a fucking joke.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, DORBUSCUS said:

I'm not trolling. Sorry I actually like music that takes talent to make. I even like rap, but this guy is a fucking joke.

Whether you like Future or not, TomoLust is right; DS2 is a defining album for the subgenre of rap that Future pioneered and continues to pioneer. Look, I thought this EP was good but otherwise I don't even like Future all that much. I think his music is over-produced at times and he doesn't understand the concept of quality over quantity. Also, implying that rap comes close to being a genre that you believe doesn't take your idea of talent to make music of is such a close-minded and, frankly, pretentious statement to make. I find it egregious that people hear a rap song from an artist like Lil Pump who makes low-effort content but can still be popular and just say "Well, that's rap for you." I'm not saying Future is one of the all-time hip-hop greats; in my eyes, he isn't. However, he did pioneer a whole subgenre that, arguably, has fathered and influenced greatly the styles of rap practiced by popular modern (or, as you might say, "mumble") rappers like Playboi Carti and Travis Scott.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jettthemann said:

Whether you like Future or not, TomoLust is right; DS2 is a defining album for the subgenre of rap that Future pioneered and continues to pioneer. Look, I thought this EP was good but otherwise I don't even like Future all that much. I think his music is over-produced at times and he doesn't understand the concept of quality over quantity. Also, implying that rap comes close to being a genre that you believe doesn't take your idea of talent to make music of is such a close-minded and, frankly, pretentious statement to make. I find it egregious that people hear a rap song from an artist like Lil Pump who makes low-effort content but can still be popular and just say "Well, that's rap for you." I'm not saying Future is one of the all-time hip-hop greats; in my eyes, he isn't. However, he did pioneer a whole subgenre that, arguably, has fathered and influenced greatly the styles of rap practiced by popular modern (or, as you might say, "mumble") rappers like Playboi Carti and Travis Scott.

I never once said Rap doesn't take talent. I said I like rap. All I was saying is Future isn't talented

• Downvote 1

On 6/11/2019 at 7:46 PM, DORBUSCUS said:

All music takes talent to make, shut the fuck up

• Upvote 1

First project by him Ive enjoyed in a while. I hate the "throwing lots of shit at the wall hoping something sticks" approach rappers have nowadays with their 20 track albums each month. This is a very solid EP

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BrickFace said:

First project by him Ive enjoyed in a while. I hate the "throwing lots of shit at the wall hoping something sticks" approach rappers have nowadays with their 20 track albums each month. This is a very solid EP

Honestly, I think The WIZRD might be my second favorite Future project ever tbh