Rorschach

Jonas Brothers - Happiness Begins (Deluxe) (2019)

29 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - June 7th, 2019
Genre - Pop
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Sucker (3:01)
02. Cool (2:47)
03. Only Human (3:03)
04. I Believe (3:37)
05. Used To Be (3:04)
06. Every Single Time (3:32)
07. Don't Throw it Away (2:52)
08. Love Her (3:13)
09. Happy When I'm Sad (2:38)
10. Trust (3:00)
11. Strangers (3:53)
12. Hesitate (3:28)
13. Rollercoaster (3:01)
14. Comeback (2:35)

15. First (Bonus Track) (2:59)

16. Cool (Acoustic Version) (Bonus Track) (2:33)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 4
  • Downvote 2

Let's fucking gooooooo.

All the jams you need this summer.

• Upvote 1

Didn't think I'd be looking forward to a Jonas Brothers release but Sucker is a great song and I wanna see what else they've done.

This totally rules so far. Tons of jams for sure.

Best release today

i cant begin to describe how happy this makes me

Oh hell yeah. 

Finished it fully. Every song is great but my Fav songs are: Sucker, Only human, I Believe, Used To Be, Love Her, Strangers, Hesitate and Rollercoaster. This album slaps so much. Good AOTM for myself so far :) 

9/10 in my eyes. only reason for the 9 is i dont care so much for cool in a sense. 

• Upvote 1

this album is actually flawless. periodt.

Makes me happy to see these comments, people taking their music seriously now? I'm a longtime fan, have been in the bubble of their fandom for 12 years, I've always had questions about what everyone else/the general public really thought of them lol.

Did it take Nick's 2014-16 solo stuff or DNCE's one or two pop hits to finally prove how legitimately good they are at pop music?
Or like... is this the same movement I've been seeing with Minecraft, where people have stopped bagging on something and are now like "I've pretended to hate this for long enough but it's actually not bad, it's 2019 and I'm going to enjoy it" ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zeta said:

Makes me happy to see these comments, people taking their music seriously now? I'm a longtime fan, have been in the bubble of their fandom for 12 years, I've always had questions about what everyone else/the general public really thought of them lol.

Did it take Nick's 2014-16 solo stuff or DNCE's one or two pop hits to finally prove how legitimately good they are at pop music?
Or like... is this the same movement I've been seeing with Minecraft, where people have stopped bagging on something and are now like "I've pretended to hate this for long enough but it's actually not bad, it's 2019 and I'm going to enjoy it" ?

I can honestly say I never listed to a Jonas brothers song in my life (too old for them when they reached popularity) but my wife and I dance with our 4 month old son to a few songs that he seems to love and Sucker is one also that I generally enjoy as well. So I was genuinely curious/excited to see what else is on this album because I also like Cool which we hear on the satellite radio when driving. This coming from a guy who was playing Every Time I Die in the car a few days "trying" to introduce my son to New music lol

This is honestly fantastic, give it an honest, it’ll surprise you. 

This album is a BANGER

One of the worst covers of this year, probably?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, DarkVein said:

yeh sorry I'll take twink Jonas ass over man ass any day, I'm with you %100 @DarkVein 

10 hours ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

Finished it fully. Every song is great but my Fav songs are: Sucker, Only human, I Believe, Used To Be, Love Her, Strangers, Hesitate and Rollercoaster. This album slaps so much. Good AOTM for myself so far :) 

9/10 in my eyes. only reason for the 9 is i dont care so much for cool in a sense. 

I've got only human on repeat lol this album totally slaps. Wasn't expecting it to be this solid, but man easily one of the better album's I've heard in the past couple months!

3 hours ago, DarkVein said:

thank god someone agrees. i loved this album thoroughly but the cover is kind of garbage. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, zeta said:

I did not like old Jonas brothers, nicks solo stuff, or this album. 

but, listening to this I can objectively say the songwriting and lyrics have matured, plus there's more variety.   that goes a long way for pop fans. 

I don't think the people praising this today were in the Jonas fan closet yesterday... the music just got better. 

So a bit of a background, I've never really listened to the Jonas Brothers at all and like many people I've only heard some songs (and MAYBE saw them on Camp Rock... 1&2) and the songs I've heard I got to admit are extremely catchy (ex. Lovebug) and I didn't realize that they were gonna reunite until literally the moment Sucker came out. While I wasn't at all a fan of Sucker I gotta say this album is actually pretty good and my thoughts on Sucker might've changed now that I've heard it with the rest of the album.

Now inb4 we get a One Direction reunion

stoked for this actually.

On another side note, why do Mac OS X users always keep the Mac_OS_X folder in all their zips. Like we get it, you own an overpriced piece of garbage.

• Haha 2

Not to be a downer, but I just think this album sounds like a generic pop album that happens to have the Jonas brothers on vocals. 

Side note: anyone have the Target bonus tracks?

quality elevator music

320 deluxe tracks added!

• Love 2

Surprisingly great album. Really enjoyed it though it got really soft towards the end. Would prefer it more if it was whole as the first 2 tracks, yet still a really nice surprise.

• Downvote 1

“First” should’ve made the album imo... apparently Joe and some of DNCE’s co-writers wrote that one, it gives me DNCE vibes.

29 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

“First” should’ve made the album imo... apparently Joe and some of DNCE’s co-writers wrote that one, it gives me DNCE vibes.

First sounds crap lol. im glad it didnt make it but thats just me :P