Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. The Evening Hate

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

Why does the production sound like shit?

Just now, desk said:

Why does the production sound like shit?

Because it's self-produced :)

Also @Lord Rorschach change the genre to precious Alternative Metal :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well, the production is absolute shit but the sound is fucking great, a lot like their albums I love, plus heavy af at parts.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, desk said:

Well, the production is absolute shit but the sound is fucking great, a lot like their albums I love, plus heavy af at parts.

Yeah, the production is really crappy, but I did not expect at all that slow low part in the middle :D:fap:

• Upvote 1

@desk last couple of albums had shitty generic production , that's why they went downhill

Oh Red. Cant get enough of you

22 minutes ago, Ossy33xxx said:

@desk last couple of albums had shitty generic production , that's why they went downhill

But Of Beauty And Rage is as good as their first two albums?

• Upvote 1

I was excited for this, it sounds nice but the production just seems baaaaad, I know it's self produced, but still a good song nonetheless, dunno what I expected otherwise. Makes me feel like I'm listening to Release The Panic, somewhat.

• Upvote 1

I don't know about bad production, I tend to like things that are often considered poorly produced, solo projects and self produced work. Might be the good headphones I have, or an odd ear. What I do know, though, is that A: Production is subjective B: I'm digging this 10x their last album. From a release perspective, I imagine they wanted to go with something that was a little more rough than what their label generally wanted, and that's why this sounds a little more like Release The Panic. But, I think it sounds much better than Release The Panic, which, to me, felt a little too edgy/creep.

2 hours ago, fohlenetech said:

I was excited for this, it sounds nice but the production just seems baaaaad, I know it's self produced, but still a good song nonetheless, dunno what I expected otherwise. Makes me feel like I'm listening to Release The Panic, somewhat.

I wouldn't go that, because this song compared to release the panic and gone is amazing. There were good songs on both those albums. Some of the songs on release the panic were horrible. As well as a few one gone. This kinda reminds me of innocence and instinct

doesn't have that Jason Rauch crunch that Red is known for, but it 100% sounds better than release the panic.

I love it, the sound is acceptable, is a independent production, is a new beginning, just, i'm still waiting more of RED new album :).

This is absolutely incredible.

sounds goooooood :D

One of the handful of actual decent Christian metal bands.  But then again, that's subjective.

Love it. Loved so much the 3 first releases, since that it was decent to me, but this one slaps, really hoping to hear more songs like that

This has an innocence & instinct vibe which for me is great because it was their best album imo, however the production quality is really meh, i hope their other songs are better in that regard.