04. Wasteland (3:59)
05. Sleep (4:09)
06. Pages (3:54)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 6

That album cover looks artistic as fuck.

• Haha 1

This makes me all warm and frothy

So glad they've released new music.

Thanks to the powers that be for uploading this!

I remember their first EP years and years ago. It fucking still sleighs to this day down the mountain of dopeness!

• Upvote 2

People may not be talking about this, but, I’ll say it’s definitely worth the listen. I love Wasteland, the reason for that is because I love songs that have an echo in the vocals. But not only that, I overall enjoy it.

Fuck yeah! The EP has arrived :D so happy they released something. Hoping they stay active and work out a new album for next year. Singles were amazing so I know I'll love the rest. Thank you @Lord Rorschach for the upload XD

MY GOD. i never loved anything alot more than BB and bad omens this EP was amazing. LOVED EVERY SINGLE SONG.

FLAC added!

• Upvote 1

Only song I didn't like was the title track, but everything else is great. their best work imo.

not bad not bad

Been trying to get into this EP but man I just can't. I was stoked to hear these guys were making a comeback, but none of this holds up to the debut EP or album. A lot of it is soft and the heaviest song on it is just basic. The chorus is literally, "Obey! Obey Obey!" over and over. Hopefully the full length will be harder and have more heart in it but if not, they should've just kept the band dead.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:07 PM, invaderhemp said:

Been trying to get into this EP but man I just can't. I was stoked to hear these guys were making a comeback, but none of this holds up to the debut EP or album. A lot of it is soft and the heaviest song on it is just basic. The chorus is literally, "Obey! Obey Obey!" over and over. Hopefully the full length will be harder and have more heart in it but if not, they should've just kept the band dead.

Says Black Veil Brides fan...
OOF

4 hours ago, Physyadelic said:

Says Black Veil Brides fan...
OOF

Damn you that butthurt over the opinion of someone you'll never meet? BVB is heavier than this garbage EP 😂

5 minutes ago, invaderhemp said:

Damn you that butthurt over the opinion of someone you'll never meet? BVB is heavier than this garbage EP 😂

They USED to be heavier :)

8 hours ago, Physyadelic said:

They USED to be heavier :)

No even Vale is heavier than this. I'd rather listen to Throw the First Stone, My Vow, The Last One, or The Outsider than any of this. I used to really dig Heartist but this was just a let down. Like I said, even the heaviest song is uninspired.