Summers

August Burns Red - Constellations (Remix) (2019)

53 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - June 14th, 2019

Genre - Metalcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Thirty and Seven (3:18)
2. Existence (3:53)
3. Ocean of Apathy (3:56)
4. White Washed (3:45)
5. Marianas Trench (4:17)
6. The Escape Artist (3:57)
7. Indonesia (ft Tommy Giles Rogers of Between the Buried and Me) (3:33)
8. Paradox (3:18)
9. Meridian (5:58)
10. Rationalist (2:38)
11. Meddler (3:52)
12. Crusades (5:10)
13. Ocean of Apathy (Reprise) (4:12)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 4

Damn just make a new album already lol

Edit: this is not meant to bring hate to this remastered album, i know they work hard, and they are really fantastic, but it seems like they have done a little much with random eps or what not but to me, they should make a new album, with new material based on their style. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

YES YES YES YES YES THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Simply the best ABR album ever, i'll never get tired of listening this, so to get it remixed is just amazing.

• Love 1

They managed to make this album sound better than it already. The greatest ABR album and one of my all time favorites. fucking incredible.

• Upvote 2

May 14th release date and only 192.......guessing that's supposed to be June 14th? 

• Sad 1

this it one band favorite, excelent disc

the unique thing i'll say is: ABR don't make bad music, old or new, it's just amazing.

Awesome album!! But defs need the 320 man

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

I wish they would remix Thrill Seeker

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

Sounds a little muddy. flac and 320 need. I should probably just pre-order the damn thing. Hard working dudes deserve it. 

4 minutes ago, Evanwiger said:

Sounds a little muddy. flac and 320 need. I should probably just pre-order the damn thing. Hard working dudes deserve it. 

Haha its sold out. Dont think this was made on cd.

• Love 1

with this quality I cannot hear a difference, I'll wait for 320 to form an opinion but as of now... would have preferred a rerecord 

Is the source on this from the download code in the vinyl?

24 minutes ago, humbleledger said:

with this quality I cannot hear a difference, I'll wait for 320 to form an opinion but as of now... would have preferred a rerecord 

the drums and guitars are much more prominent 

• Upvote 1

Amazing. After listening to this on my good headphones, I notice all the tiny and subtle difference compared to the original. The transitions are more seamless and the clean parts are more prominent, the guitars are balanced, bass is much more audible, drums sound incredibly tight. This remaster is fantastic and I highly recommend you listen. It won't be like listening to this album for the first time all over again, but it's a more polished vision of what ABR sees Constellations as.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Is there a watermark at the beginning of thirty and seven? Sounds like a whistle

2 hours ago, athehut said:

This. Liked the style of Thill Seeker the most. A little more chaotic, a little more raw. Liked the vocalist better as well.

• Upvote 1

Man, Solid State is just doing these as cash grabs, the og version of Messengers sounded just fine, and the og version of this sounds just fine as well. Can even believe that Silent Planet is rerecording The Night God Slept, its sounded perfectly fine. I dont give these releases the time of day. Cause I'm just fine with the og versions.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DaddyMac said:

Man, Solid State is just doing these as cash grabs, the og version of Messengers sounded just fine, and the og version of this sounds just fine as well. Can even believe that Silent Planet is rerecording The Night God Slept, its sounded perfectly fine. I dont give these releases the time of day. Cause I'm just fine with the og versions.

Nah.. Messengers honestly really needed a touch up, especially with the drums imo. Hated the way they were mixed. I actually didn't wanna listen to it i hated it so bad. Since they remixed it, i've been able to jam it in its glory. And its a damn good record.

However i was fine with Constellations. I think maybe the bass should've been heard better but.. i don't see this particularly as a cash grab personally. But even if it is, they can take my money. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

@dorathekiller97 just a difference of opinions man, and that's all good.

• Upvote 1

Don't know what's best, rework of amazing past albums or amazing new musics. In any case, blessed be ABR

These dudes can't do no wrong, but I'll wait patiently for 320!

• Upvote 1

Dude Meddler was the first ABR song I loved before I even knew what metalcore is.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, athehut said:

Naw. They should just rerecord it. It would sound huge.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dorathekiller97 said:

Nah.. Messengers honestly really needed a touch up, especially with the drums imo. Hated the way they were mixed. I actually didn't wanna listen to it i hated it so bad. Since they remixed it, i've been able to jam it in its glory. And its a damn good record.

However i was fine with Constellations. I think maybe the bass should've been heard better but.. i don't see this particularly as a cash grab personally. But even if it is, they can take my money. 

Yea messengers was poorly mixed. No bass an the high output on the china drowned most of the bands lol. It was still fire back in 08 but the remix was definitely superior in all forms. Constellations has a little treble issue imo but I'll wait for the 320 to see the improvements/change. 

I wish they would rerecord thrill seeker, but idk if they even own the rights to that album to record it. I know that's why veil of maya couldn't rerecord their first album, old label wouldn't sell it to them.

• Upvote 1

Oh lord, the rework of Meddler is insane, I thought the ending was already amazing, the bass rework is making it so tasty, I can't wait to get it in high quality

Wow can't wait to hear this remix in high quality format

4 hours ago, Crowing51 said:

Naw. They should just rerecord it. It would sound huge.

That would destroy everything that is awesome about that album.

• Upvote 1