600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - May 31, 2019
Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Denzel Curry – ZUU (2:06)
02. Denzel Curry – RICKY (2:27)
03. Denzel Curry – WISH (feat. Kiddo Marv) (3:12)
04. Denzel Curry – BIRDZ (feat. Rick Ross) (3:24)
05. Denzel Curry & Tay Keith – AUTOMATIC (3:02)
06. Denzel Curry – SPEEDBOAT (3:42)
07. Denzel Curry – BUSHY B INTERLUDE (1:05)
08. Denzel Curry – YOO (1:04)
09. Denzel Curry – CAROLMART (feat. Ice Billion Berg) (2:44)
10. Denzel Curry – SHAKE 88 (feat. Sam Sneak) (2:27)
11. Denzel Curry – BLACKLAND 66.6 (0:49)
12. Denzel Curry – P.A.T. (feat. PlayThatBoiZay) (3:00)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 7

Wow, this is super short. Well, here we go...

14 minutes ago, artiswar said:

Wow, this is super short. Well, here we go...

But it's banger after banger after banger, and it only took him a year to drop after one of the coolest hip-hop albums in the last few years.

Holy fuck I love this. Literally every song is a banger (Speedboat is somehow the most chill song on this) and the YOO skit is pretty fucking hilarious. And he drops this one day before summer starts. How can one man be so fucking based? Unironically the bounciest album released this year.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Denzel Curry hype. Thanks for the release.

@desk some people legit prefer 50 mins worth of filler tacked on.  half of it stupid skits about how hard the rapper is, how much he fucks, or how much money he has... the other half chorus heavy songs that tread water. 

I'll take a half hour of straight quality any day

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, humbleledger said:

@desk some people legit prefer 50 mins worth of filler tacked on.  half of it stupid skits about how hard the rapper is, how much he fucks, or how much money he has... the other half chorus heavy songs that tread water. 

I'll take a half hour of straight quality any day

Yeah, unless it's a cinematic hip-hop epic like TPAB, it shouldn't warrant a +40 min runtime as a hip-hop album, trappy hip-hop should be more like hardcore where the more condensed it is the better, unless the artist really knows what they're doing. Stream scummers (or whatever the fuck the word is) like Drake or Migos tho, yikes.

i simply love this dude

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, desk said:

But it's banger after banger after banger, and it only took him a year to drop after one of the coolest hip-hop albums in the last few years.

Holy fuck I love this. Literally every song is a banger (Speedboat is somehow the most chill song on this) and the YOO skit is pretty fucking hilarious. And he drops this one day before summer starts. How can one man be so fucking based? Unironically the bounciest album released this year.

First day of summer is June 21st 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Zeltron can never disappoint but I could see why it would upset people that he went from taboo to this. This is awesome imo, speedboat is great and the last track P.AT. is sooo lit

11 hours ago, SeñorLobo said:

First day of summer is June 21st 🤷‍♂️

he's probably talking about summer break

that blackland 66.6 skit though!

Taking me all the way back to them raider klvn days

Not as in-depth as TA13OO but gaddamn this production is insane, this album is one fucking ticket to bangerland.

Loved Taboo, this is stellar too. Shit kinda get samey at some points, but there's a lot of hype moments on this thing. I think Zuu, Ricky, Wish and Speedboat are my favorites. 

wow i loved this. it's not as conceptual and diverse as Taboo, but it's just fun. Each song is bouncy, entertaining, with fantastic flows and beats. Automatic really got me pumped. I could have done without the skits tho, those didn't really hit for me.

honestly just a solid summer rap album. short but effective!

• Upvote 1

The sound of this album is fucking great. Summer vibes while at the same time being hard as shit. Couldve definitely done without the memey interludes breaking the flow thouh. Also, as @desk mentioned, great time to release this. I probably wont touch Taboo when its 30 degrees outside but this album will for sure get a few spins. (wheres the Zilla feature on P.A.T. tho)

Curry took it back to his roots with this one, and I'm loving it! He did a fantastic job on each song, and all the singles released leading up to the drop were fire! 

Favorite tracks were ZUU, SPEEDBOAT, and AUTOMATIC