Summers

Spiritbox - Spiritbox (aka Singles Collection) (EP) (2019)

43 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Are y’all happy now!? Damn lol. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks so much! I'm writing a review for it but I'm confused as to why it has the same title as their 2017 EP. I'm reticent to add it to the database as is. 

1 minute ago, artiswar said:

Thanks so much! I'm writing a review for it but I'm confused as to why it has the same title as their 2017 EP. I'm reticent to add it to the database as is. 

I think its just cause they are EPs if they put out an album it will have an actual title and whatnot

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Bought every track in FLAC and looking forward to Bleach Bath releasing. They said on Instagram they wouldn't release the final track or video for a few weeks despite people getting this EP in the mail and hoped no one would release it or talk about. Not sure why especially since the EPs were delayed.

Solid EP though, constantly on repeat.

• Upvote 1

The EP completely slays, this band is genius 

• Love 1

love all the singles on this and honestly think courtney is one of the best vocalists out there right now

someone sign them and let them do a full LP 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

Glad to see this project finally out there as an EP

• Upvote 1

Every day is a summer vacation
Speed King.jpg

1 minute ago, Cosmic Reaper said:

Is this an official digital release or CD-Rip?

CD-RIP

• Upvote 2

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

so this is what the girl from The Ring is doing now. 

Good for her.  

• Haha 3

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

11 hours ago, Predator said:

Are y’all happy now!? Damn lol. 

You've made a lot of people happy.  CD rips are highly valued.  Especially from such a rare CD.  You're a hero.  Thank you for sharing.

• Love 1

I'm gonna keep it real.

THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE PROGRESSIVE METALCORE BANDS EVER! THIS EP IS FUCKING INSANE AND IM SO GLAD TO BE APART OF THIS COMMUNITY

• Love 1

So in love with this band. My review of the EP is up on Sputnikmusic, go check it out if you want and join the discussion there. 

• Upvote 1

Loved everything they've put out so far, can't wait to eventually get a full length from them. The new song is really good too, they really haven't done any wrong thus far. 

• Love 1

Yeah Bleach Bath is sick, I can't believe it's 5 minutes long, feels like barely 3. 

Wow the vocals are incredible!

• Love 1

RnmmCRF.gif

yeah Courtney is like my fave vocalist these days. Her harsh and cleans are out of this world, so is her ear for melody. 

• Love 1

HEY ART!

Nomos from Sputnik here.

Downloading this now, excited for Beach Bath

i put this EP together with the past one and fuck me sideways, consider me a fan. 

i did not expect screams THAT throat shredding, fuck. it's hard for me to pick favorites right now but everything on this EP is extremely solid. "perennial", "belcarra", and "bleach bath" especially.

• Love 1

oh yes <3

• Love 1

tumblr_nfx3hbqWqX1s03x0vo1_500.gif.cc6d5528496e9d13151c966cbda83319.gif

Yeah, I love their first mini-album, but some of the tracks on the EPs since are favorites of mine. Perennial and Trust Fall specifically, but the brand new Bleach Bath is starting to climb that list.

Told Art this a while back, but I was lucky enough to see them play their 2nd ever show and they killed it. And that was just their second show. If you can imagine, the vocalist and lead guitars used to be in iwrestledabearonce, who I despise. And look at the quality of this output. Insane. Met them super briefly and they're SUCH nice humble people. So very talented.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, dpr1990 said:

Yeah, I love their first mini-album, but some of the tracks on the EPs since are favorites of mine. Perennial and Trust Fall specifically, but the brand new Bleach Bath is starting to climb that list.

Told Art this a while back, but I was lucky enough to see them play their 2nd ever show and they killed it. And that was just their second show. If you can imagine, the vocalist and lead guitars used to be in iwrestledabearonce, who I despise. And look at the quality of this output. Insane. Met them super briefly and they're SUCH nice humble people. So very talented.

How did they do all the vocal layering live?

TBH, and I could be wrong here, I didn't notice any? Could have been the overall level of distortion in that venue, but I honestly didn't notice or at least, several months later, have completely forgotten.

Could have been programmed but I think there wasn't any and she just sung what she could when she could and that was that.

5 hours ago, dpr1990 said:

Lucky duck. I wish I could see them live. ?

There weren't a ton of people there for their set and that killed me. They definitely deserved a headliners' audience. Great great night. They actually opened for our local band instead of the other way around, so we got real hammered early for that show. And then I was too tired to actually stick around for Misery Signals because I was falling asleep. Still regret that.

Really nice people though. Friend and I immediately bought shirts after the show and I didn't see anyone else doing so. Cool merch. Hope they can start playing more shows soon! They're actually from an island of the coast of British Columbia that's generally reserved for rich retirees and hippies. Probably expensive for them to drive their little van all over. I wouldn't bank on them playing the USA anytime soon but I can only hope you guys get a shot to see them.

Didn't like this band at first but is sure the hell grew on me quick. 

Ci9F4aT.jpg      bCKeHSZ.jpg      obsJ5Mr.jpg      bjt89HR.jpg
*Requests are reserved for Donators only. To learn about donating or donator perks, please visit this link.*
**Interested in becoming a Provider? Visit this link to find out how!**

R.I.P. Kyle Pavone 
June 5, 1990 - August 25, 2018

"Will I be remembered or will I be lost in loving eyes?"

I'm also curious how they do the layering live, especially for Trust Fall and Electric Cross. I think they keep just doing EPs cause they know my body can't handle a full-length.