Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

Other Releases by

1 minute ago, Gandalfstorm said:

@Summers??? I'm unclear

why?

omfg I love and appreciate you so much, been waiting for this for over a month. Full of tingles, about to hit play... THANK YOU 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Really fucking good. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

where did this come from? cant find it anywhere else

2 minutes ago, y2jayjk said:

where did this come from? cant find it anywhere else

I preordered a CD that had all their newest singles on it and getting the CD was the only

way to hear this song early

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Predator said:

I preordered a CD that had all their newest singles on it and getting the CD was the only

that rules thanks for posting!

• Love 1

Every single they have put out (total of 5 after the EP) has been straight fire!!

• Love 1

@Summers earlier it said something about something not used as a track on something? Maybe i read it wrong

But still a good track

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Gandalfstorm said:

@Summers earlier it said something about something not used as a track on something? Maybe i read it wrong

But still a good track

Ah yeah it was on a self titled ep released this year but it was only limited to like 250 CDs but I didn't word it well cause it was uploaded at like 4am lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Predator said:

True hero 

• Love 1

One question, how is this singles collection the self-titled when their previous EP was self-titled as well?

11 hours ago, Predator said:

I'm glad you have a hard copy of this song if it's going to be difficult to find.

• Love 1

When are they going to just release an album/EP? Getting tired of a single every month.

1 hour ago, artiswar said:

One question, how is this singles collection the self-titled when their previous EP was self-titled as well?

Just think of it this way: there’s a Spiritbox EP and a Spiritbox EP 2. Boom. Lol. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Poon Sauce McNasty said:

When are they going to just release an album/EP? Getting tired of a single every month.

Every three months.  I'd rather look forward to a new song every few months than an album/EP dump once every couple of years.  I've waited nearly my entire adult life for a new Tool album.

• Upvote 1

I'm led to conclude this EP is either titled simply 'Sb', or more likely just 'The Singles Collection' according to their official Facebook account. Kind of weird, but ok. As soon as the band issues an official statement regarding the situation, I'll have a review up on Sputnikmusic. Go check it out when it's available and participate in the Spiritbox talk. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, artiswar said:

I'm led to conclude this EP is either titled simply 'Sb', or more likely just 'The Singles Collection' according to their official Facebook account. Kind of weird, but ok. As soon as the band issues an official statement regarding the situation, I'll have a review up on Sputnikmusic. Go check it out when it's available and participate in the Spiritbox talk. 

I like Sputnikmusic, but over the years, I feel like it's dying off rather quick, not many people still use that site, you can tell by how few ratings there are on albums now compared to a few years ago. still a great site, just doesn't get enough love. 

12 minutes ago, Scotty_Trees said:

I like Sputnikmusic, but over the years, I feel like it's dying off rather quick, not many people still use that site, you can tell by how few ratings there are on albums now compared to a few years ago. still a great site, just doesn't get enough love. 

I think thats because the kids who used to use that site grew up and got jobs...

• Haha 2

Album art gives me Separations - Bloom album art vibes! Dope song as usual btw!

5 hours ago, スカムです said:

EP of the year

don't fuckin' @ me 

@

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Scotty_Trees said:

agreed, but there's still quite a metal community on there, the Spiritbox thread has like 120 comments for example. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Scotty_Trees said:

I also love that site but it’s a love/hate type of thing. Some reviewers pushed their opinion to a level where they were just bashing on some great bands with some awful reviews. To me a good review should give positive criticism not the other way around, sadly it’s like that for pretty much every type of entertainment.. Even some of the most renowned critics are assholes soo.. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Predator said:

You know... I bet a lot of people on here would love a CD rip of all five of those songs. ;)

2 hours ago, JPN366 said:

You know... I bet a lot of people on here would love a CD rip of all five of those songs. ;)

Even though they’ve all been uploaded here before?? Lol

1 hour ago, Predator said:

Even though they’ve all been uploaded here before?? Lol

The fact that they're all compiled into a single .zip/.rar file makes it a lot whole lot less tedious to play all at once. It also makes archiving and organization a lot cleaner.