Leaked
Release - May 17th, 2019
Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. IGOR'S THEME (3:20)
02. EARFQUAKE (3:10)
03. I THINK (3:32)
04. EXACTLY WHAT YOU RUN FROM YOU END UP CHASING (0:14)
05. RUNNING OUT OF TIME (2:57)
06. NEW MAGIC WAND (3:15)
07. A BOY IS A GUN (3:30)
08. PUPPET (2:59)
09. WHAT'S GOOD (3:25)
10. GONE, GONE / THANK YOU (6:15)
11. I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE (2:41)
12. ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? (4:25)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 7

Disappointed. All those singles and ciphers over the past year and a half were super dope, I was hoping for a full album that sounded like all of those.. Another letdown. "What's good" is my only exception. 

This is exactly my reason for using this website. Just like listening to the album at the CD store before you buy it. 

I love this record so much, Tyler in flower boy looks like he's trying to make it perfect, but in this one is he having fun and i love the stuff into IGOR.

This album is fucking fantastic. Natural progression from Flower Boy.

But yeah if you didn't like the Neo-Soul cuts on the other albums, you maybe won't dig this. Still, try it out tho.

(So yeah, I guess the genre can be changed to Neo-Soul/Funk, there is barely any Hip-Hop/Rap on this)

Some people said this is like a superior Cherry Bomb and they're not too wrong imo, he went back to do something more experimental again and some of it is top tier while some of the stuff feels lacking or still needs to grow. Hard to rate it now after Flower Boy has been such an amazing release, yet it still needed to grow on me for me not to just enjoy bangers like Who dat boi or I Aint Got Time from the start, and this is so different to Flower Boy or the other shit he's done that the adjustment might even take longer.

• Upvote 3

Not as good as flower boy or cherry bomb but a solid album from tyler. it feels so all over the place, its kind of like a load of cherry bomb throwaways. i still enjoy a fair few songs, mainly being: i think, a boy is a gun, puppet and whats good. Just wish it didnt have so much filler in it otherwise it would be up there with cherry bomb

• Upvote 1

Dude hasn't been good since Goblin, not expecting much from this 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

First spin kinda caught me off guard but it's just getting better with each listen. I do wish there were more bars tbh cause those are easily the best parts of the album, but it's experimental and full of so many interesting sounds that I still really like it regardless.

11 hours ago, SeñorLobo said:

Dude hasn't been good since Goblin, not expecting much from this 😂

wasn’t even good then.

Barely listened to Flower Boy and not sure why because it wasn't bad. Probably should revist it before I listen to this.

hard to adjust to this sound after Flower Boy but it's slowly growing on me more and more. probably not my favorite tyler album but its a great summer album.

This is a very cool experimental project with crazy production and great lyrics (that are ridiculously relatable atm). You can tell that (like any other Tyler project) this was made with strong artistic vision. But its also kinda inconsitent and hit or miss, with a few misses for me. Conclusion: Great album, but overall doesnt compare to Flowerboy for me.

I honestly enjoy this a lot more than Flower Boy and that was the first album of his that I was able to listen to front to back. The only problem I had with Flower Boy was its slight lack of replay value because lot of the songs are a bit too slow and mellow. This has the experimentalness of Cherry Bomb with the Soul of Flower Boy. Easily my favorite album of his so far. Every song is really fun to listen to and sounds great on my speakers. The album doesn't sound that great on my ATH m50x's though, mostly because they lack the bass of my sub.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:46 AM, highfivepunk said:

who else is missing the last song on either download?

I am as well

4 hours ago, skylinegtr402 said:

I am as well

flac ended up being fine