Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Being as an Ocean - Glow (Remix) (Single) (2019)

12 posts in this topic

image.png

Leaked
Release - May 17th, 2019

Genre - Melodic Hardcore, Alternative Rock,Electronic

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Glow (Remix)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I want those 3 minutes back

• Upvote 1

Remix by who? Post Malone??

lmao original is arguably my fave song from 2017 and I love alt rnb and similar shit but this just goes nowhere and basically when you hear the first 30 secs you heard it all. Shame. Hope they drop their actual music soon.

• Love 1

Disappointing to say the least. I love BAAO's recent stuff, as well as this kind of remixes... but this blows.

BAAO - Glow (Triggering core kids edition) 

Memes aside, beat is really cool but the vocals suck ass. Cant make out a word. Wouldve loved it if the vocals were different

19 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

beat is really cool but the vocals suck ass. Cant make out a word. Wouldve loved it if the vocals were different

Couldn't have said it better. Instrumental version of this would've been better if anything lol

Being as an interlude

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

can they please stop making music..they were fire back in the days but know they just suck. last album is more an interlude with 4 songs inbetween and the live shows are boring as hell. i saw people fall asleep at their shows..

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Cutliesthroat said:

can they please stop making music..they were fire back in the days but know they just suck. last album is more an interlude with 4 songs inbetween and the live shows are boring as hell. i saw people fall asleep at their shows..

Let's be real here, you didn't see anyone fall asleep at one of their shows.  I agree WFMTC isn't as good as Dear G-d, but it's still a killer album (especially the deluxe album). 

• Upvote 1

On 5/17/2019 at 7:57 PM, tjn33 said:

Let's be real here, you didn't see anyone fall asleep at one of their shows.  I agree WFMTC isn't as good as Dear G-d, but it's still a killer album (especially the deluxe album). 

i am real. It was at the last destruction derby. and in my opinion it's not a killer album but if you like it that's cool.