Summers

Slipknot - Unsainted (Single) (2019)

66 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

This is aggressively mediocre and the production blows.

Tbh the video and song were just fodder to show off Corey's new mask.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, SeñorLobo said:

Lmfao this is shit just like All Out Life and what the fucks up with Corey's mask? Wack. They should of quit after Vol 3 imo

Agree with this. The whoa chorus thing made me cringe so fucking bad.

• Upvote 2

really enjoyed this first single. can't wait to hear more!

MEgm4si.jpg

I like it. But I've been a fan since 1998. My first concert ever was Iowa tour 2002. So I may be biased but my undying love and support hasnt changed. Also it seems a lot of people forgot they had a few softer songs on Iowa as well. I can hear the elements of Iowa in this song but as a whole it wouldnt belong in 2002. 

• Upvote 3

Band has stayed consistently interesting. Aside from the standard chugga verses in the first half of the song, this is too. Good single from the Knot. All Out life was good too. Good sign too that its not even on the album. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, LionHeart24 said:

Band has stayed consistently interesting. Aside from the standard chugga verses in the first half of the song, this is too. Good single from the Knot. All Out life was good too. Good sign too that its not even on the album. 

Ya that sucks dude. I'll just put it on the same playlist with the album and make it a part of it.

This is good, but in my opinion, “All Out Life” is a little better-as it reminds me of their old “self titled” sound. Slipknot is always solid though! 

Can´t believe they got Heath Ledger to play Corey Taylor!

I like this tune, stoked for the new LP!

3 hours ago, Buttercup420 said:

I was watching the video and was really into it and then saw Clown pounding on his kegs and I lol’d...song is cool, but sometimes I forget that they have a guy that just beats on shit. 

As silly as it seems, it is that guy's vision and strategic plan that made the band the metal giant they are today.

• Upvote 2

毎日が夏休み // Every day is a summer vacation
Speed King.jpg

*Announces album called "We Are Not Your Kind"*

*doesn't include song that has lyrics "We Are Not Your Kind" in it*

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5okYaYzUV2M.jpg.090090bf575ec5ea7b7461327d36a6d9.jpg

Wow, Corey Taylor is on his Visual Kei shit in this comeback :lol:

• Haha 1

毎日が夏休み // Every day is a summer vacation
Speed King.jpg

Dope

The choir is a nice touch. Hate that someone pointed out it has the same tune of "Best Day of My Life" by American Authors though.

Wish it got better production than .5, for some reason those songs had an empty feel to them. Not that they were bad but just not as full as I would like.

This is The Devil In I/lead single of the album, everyone's gotta chill about it not being Iowa 2. Chorus is huge.

The new guys got the best masks. Wish Corey's was cooler but he has had the "Michael Myers"-esque killer mask since AHiG. Easier to sing out of. Fan of Darth SID-eous.

ezgif.com-crop.gif.d2fdfed799787d887a493e0c1688cea8.gif

This is a great lead single catchy as hell chorus, great lyrics and now I see why the drummers drumset and hands were covered in blood recording this album, I like the name of the album the album art could've been better but eh. At the end of the day all that really matters is if the music is good and the music kicks ass on this really excited for the record

giphy (2).gif

Average. It good but like not hard enough.

Thank you for this! Brilliant song. 

The choir is very off-putting. Some good ideas throughout the song, not a fan of the woahs during the chorus though. Breakdown was cool.

3 hours ago, bananarampage said:

Dope

The choir is a nice touch. Hate that someone pointed out it has the same tune of "Best Day of My Life" by American Authors though.

This is gonna be the best day of my all out life

• Love 2

My music is available for free on this site and @ widowswail.bandcamp.com

8 hours ago, ezraxcore said:

I like All Out Life much better but holy shit this is good as fck. 3 months to go boys!

hell ya

Great track geniunely enjoyed this one more than all out life. Hoping the album comes out dope :O

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, suckmywaifu said:

Never been hugely into Slipknot but I dig this!

Hell ya

yeah when i first heard this song's chorus, I too thought of "Best day of my life" now the song is ruined for me xD. In all seriousness though, I think All Out Life was a better song.

• Upvote 2

Been a Knot fan all my life. They were even my first concert. I absolutely loved All Out LIfe. Honestly it may even be one of my favorite Slipknot songs ever. I must say I am disappointed by this track. It just feels kinda boring and empty. It definitely took me quite a few listens to get into All Out Life. So well see in time if this gets better with each listen. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

PSP JEsus.gif

"Me think not hard enough, me have small brain"

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

The production on the drums feels really weird to me... I'm not sure why though, but something feels off about it. Song's a banger though, definitely digging this a lot more than a lot of their more recent stuff. Not Iowa heavy like many have said, but it's got some punch to it, and I can get behind that.

Fuck, this is indefinitely better than the last song and I'm relieved to hear that All out life wont be on the album. Cant wait. Great song.

If Corey doesnt get outta here with his "Im the Juggernaut bitch" lookin ass mask tho

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

well that was pretty boring. sounds like a standard metalcore song with half-assed screams.

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

This song gets a fuck yeah from me. Better than the material from their last few albums.

This is more in line with Vol.3: The Subliminal Verses which is by far my fav Slipknot album.

The choir was a very nice touch and Corey’s vocals were superb. Can’t wait to hear more. The track names are dope.

Also glad All Out Life is not on the album. I didn’t find it to be a worthy Slipknot album track. It’s a decent b-side track.

Don’t get the hate for this track to be honest. It’s worthy material. Hater’s be hatin’, but Slipknot be rollin’

• Love 1

tumblr_pdnnq8zdjV1wphcbjo1_500.gif