Chrome has marked our site as a phishing site! Help us refute this by reporting this assessment as an error by clicking here. Thanks!
Rorschach

Famous Last Words - Arizona (EP) (2019)

21 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - May 17th, 2019
Genre - Post-Hardcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Runaways (3:43)
02. The Game (3:23)
03. Broken Glass (3:22)
04. Scream (3:02)
05. No Walls (3:02)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2
  • Downvote 3

Other Releases by

Lol Scream tells you unironically to sing their chorus. Which is "La Da Da Da" Or something.

Avert thine eyes. Bad songwriting 101. Sadly...

• Upvote 2

Yeah this Famous Last Words EP...it's NOT GOOD.

• Upvote 1

Not a big fan, it's alright, but it seems like they peaked with Council Of The Dead and are just going downhill since.

Yeaahhh, all the singles were a huge miss with me.. For once. I didn't mind The Incubus.. It's a decent album. This ep though.. It's just meh. Honestly, I can say they definitely peaked with COTD.. They made one of my favorite songs ever in that album.. But this is just meh. I totally get it, it's about Jt or something like that, but it's just not that good, I used to love these guys, but now I barely even wanna hear The Incubus come up in my music feed. And sadly, I will say the same about this.. I don't wanna hear it anymore.

I'll give it a total of.. 3/10 at most.

The 4 songs I heard previously I thought were absolutley fantastic and way catchier than a lot of their previous stuff.  COTD is better but I enjoyed this a lot more than their last album personally

Upvoting this lol. 
And ive barely upvoted anything ever haha.
just because it is hilarious that this bands fans are against them here, when this is some of the best shit theyve ever done. council of the dead the song was a guilty pleasure back in the day too. 
horribly unrespecable genre. but this band has the phc whiny chorus down to an absolute tee. So fucking catchy. 
No Walls chorus fucking blows, but it has a great pre-chorus. and broken glass totally blows. but runaways, the game, and scream all have classic hs phc choruses. 

• Upvote 1

I liked every song on here except Scream, wish they would've done a full length instead of an EP where they release every song except one as a single. Other than that it's pretty good really catchy hooks, some pretty good breakdowns and JT's vocal performance on this was really good.

This is a evolution on The Incubus sound in my opinion and this EP shows alot of potential aside from Scream, shitty marketing but pretty solid EP hope they still possibly drop a full length this year.

Looking forward to this 

I like this. 

FLAC added!

The reason that this ep sucks is cause the band went into the studio with absolutely no material, and on purpose. It's not an excuse for the mediocrity, but that would be the defining reason for it.

Great EP. Don't care what anyone says. Great EP. Front to back.

• Upvote 1

Could never get into this band despite multiple tries. Yet their most hated work kinda does it for me. 🤷‍♀️

Sonically, they didn't stray much from their previous material, which is a good thing. Lyrically as cringe as ever.

• Upvote 1

Maybe if they distributed this ep a little differently it could of done better. But the ep itself is alright. 

• Upvote 1

I liked it a lot except for the lyrics sometimes. Especially in Scream. Love the instrumental, not the lyrics.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, neebnoob18 said:

I liked it a lot except for the lyrics sometimes. Especially in Scream. Love the instrumental, not the lyrics.

I really love the voice and delivery of the singer too, just their lyrical content sometimes is just... :lol:

• Upvote 1

Like these guys, but it’s a little bit of a meh for me. Felt kind of safe. Promoted very oddly.